IGNORED

Goodbye and Good luck - Aden Flint gone, official (Merged)

Davefevs

Probably bollocks.

SL said at the end of the season that he'd want £10m for Flint so the £5m quoted is desrisory.

If he goes, he goes. Fans panicked last season after Tammy went to Swansea but we didn't exactly miss him. 

Now it seems they're panicking again in case Flint goes.

Anything less than £8 million and we’ve been ripped off big time. Can’t believe we would sell to a rival either.

The heart and soul of the team, he defines us. Gutted. 

LJ said we need leaders and the only one we have he looks to have sold. Some of our spineless wonders will have to step up to the plate if he does go. 

Piss poor if the reports are accurate.

This is bad news if true, he was the only one of the three regularly linked with moves I thought we might keep. I think it shows a huge lack of ambition to let him go. 

I have a bad feeling about this summer unfortunately 

1 minute ago, Moor2Sea said:

Anything less than £8 million and we’ve been ripped off big time. Can’t believe we would sell to a rival either.

The heart and soul of the team, he defines us. Gutted. 

LJ said we need leaders and the only one we have he looks to have sold. Some of our spineless wonders will have to step step up to the plate if he does go. 

One of the few with any real backbone

4 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

This isn’t good news at all. 

Very much. This.

Flinty's importance is more than the aerial defence, presence and set-piece goals.  He's sort of totemic for the team. A captain in all but name.

1 minute ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Known about this for a day or so but haven't been able to bring myself to post anything on here.

Absolutely gutted.  City legend being sold to a divisional rival for **** all in today's market.

I'm looking forward to seeing how we replace the spine of the team: Flint, Pack, Bryan and Reid, NOT...

Does this mean Pack is off, or is that an assumption? Feel free to ignore if you'd rather not say :)! I think Reid and Bryan are as good as gone anyways.

4 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Probably bollocks.

SL said at the end of the season that he'd want £10m for Flint so the £5m quoted is desrisory.

Why do you insist on posting so much inaccurate shite? 

SL  went on RB and said he would listen to offers of £5m or above for Flint. Well, he's got what he wished for. Good luck replacing him SL.

Oh well we all kind of knew it was inevitable this summer disappointed for him that it is not a prem team but 7 mill for a soon to be 29year center half isn’t bad, thanks for the passion, efforts And memories Aden will always think of you fondly,

On the pitch your ability in both boxes will be hugely missed and difficult to replace 

1 minute ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Known about this for a day or so but haven't been able to bring myself to post anything on here.

Absolutely gutted.  City legend being sold to a divisional rival for **** all in today's market.

I'm looking forward to seeing how we replace the spine of the team: Flint, Pack, Bryan and Reid, NOT...

Ashton and Johnson can waste 6/7 milllion in an instant Kid

More Scandinavians for the future

Clueless

Archived