IGNORED

Goodbye Bobby Reid - signed for Cardiff now official

JasonM88

2 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Is it just me who aint that bothered if he goes Cardiff?? 

Nope, I'm not that bothered either the price is right so for 10mil they can have him.

(They will probably loan him to Forest in 6 months:whistle:)

Just now, Phileas Fogg said:

Hahaha oh god, and I thought Pulis getting Flint was a bad Otib meltdown!

Weirdly PF I think that 'if' this does come off the reaction won't be as bad overall. Hurt like hell to go to them but realistically if it's for that price then we have to take it if BR won't sign a new contract. Different scenario to Flint with his contract position I think. 

3 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Hahaha oh god, and I thought Pulis getting Flint was a bad Otib meltdown!

Don't think there would be, going to premier league so no sideways move division wise, 12 months left so £10m would be a very good fee. As said above I believe my mate when he says he doesn't think its true as he's usually right about Cardiff. 

1 minute ago, ColeCiderRed said:

Take that all day long.. the caviat being we can have Tomlin back :yawn:

That would make it a worse deal for us ;)

3 minutes ago, hodge said:

Don't think there would be, going to premier league so no sideways move division wise, 12 months left so £10m would be a very good fee. As said above I believe my mate when he says he doesn't think its true as he's usually right about Cardiff. 

That would make it a worse deal for us ;)

I jest my friend.... 10 mil for an academy product with one season at 20 goals is a good deal. Does it matter that it's Cardiff? Ambivalent to it myself I have to say.

6 minutes ago, hodge said:

It's not that deep. Was a joke really Hodge, being Warnock and Cardiff. 

I reckon this is happening anyway.

Archived