IGNORED

The importance of saying no

Olé

1 minute ago, Davefevs said:

Ok, Transfermarkt has £1.89m (it recoverts the amount based on the Euro Rate), So i’m Gonna adjust my spreadsheet to £1.8m initially!!! :laughcont:

As I said above I’d be much happier if I thought Mags had gone for £3.3m....€2.5m was hardly a cause to jump for joy about a player whose played over 50 games in the Champ and established himself as the first choice Iceland full-back...and gone to a CL club!

You can use the figures on Transfer market if you like, but the ones I’ve given you are from a source that’s as officially accurate as you could possibly get. 

Mags was my son's favourite player.  If it wasn't for Mags, Sasha might not have been dragged me into buying season tickets, shirts, cider etc.

Also he did play some decent football in the League Cup run so you can't say his wages were wasted.  Sash was certainly relieved when he came on v. Sheffield United as we seemed to have no defence before that.

He was paid for being available for doing defending. 

On 28/06/2018 at 16:39, David Brent said:

If I’m Diedhiou, Baker or any other LJ signing, I’m thinking why are we selling our best players...this isn’t what I signed up for.

They might be thinking “ why didn’t the boss sign Webster last year, he’s far better than Flint. And Marriott is decent to, I’ll look forward to playing with him”.

Archived