IGNORED

Next seasons table

Jerseybean

6 minutes ago, hodge said:

As predicted by fans.... the one predicted by bookies has us at 14th, I know which one I'd have more belief in

Is it neither, because we're still 6 weeks away from the start of the season, haven't announced any of our signings or even seen them play together yet? All very quick to forget that Bobby only started hitting anything like goalscoring form and looking like a first team regular in the preseason last year. 

Whilst I don't doubt we'll end up finishing lower in the table than we did this past year, I'm a long ways away from throwing in the towel just yet.

1 minute ago, Creg said:

Is it neither, because we're still 6 weeks away from the start of the season, haven't announced any of our signings or even seen them play together yet? All very quick to forget that Bobby only started hitting anything like goalscoring form and looking like a first team regular in the preseason last year. 

Whilst I don't doubt we'll end up finishing lower in the table than we did this past year, I'm a long ways away from throwing in the towel just yet. 

Guess you missed Watkins :ph34r: But I agree original post was all doom and gloom, not bothering to mention it was based on fans vote so likely dictated by fans base size and therefore pointless. 

1 minute ago, hodge said:

Guess you missed Watkins :ph34r: But I agree original post was all doom and gloom, not bothering to mention it was based on fans vote so likely dictated by fans base size and therefore pointless. 

*hangs my head in shame*

You're absolutely right. Is it a bad sign that I completely forgot about him??? 

Archived