IGNORED

Adam Webster - Now signed

BessexRED

1 hour ago, Psychopomp said:

Webster is well known, has shown glimpses of great potential, but is injury prone, and is replacing a player who scored goals, pretty good at the defending , but also injury free. It is why he is joining us and no one else. 

LJ said last year, our biggest issue was caused by injuries.

Do we actually know what we are doing ?

Probs no.

1 minute ago, RedM said:

Not bad, looks like a cross between Flinty and Mags to me.  :laughcont:

Seriously, welcome and I hope he has a long, successful and happy career with us. 

flags?

4 minutes ago, Williams' Penalty said:

Good video about him here- interesting to hear the injury prone aspect to him, potentially worrying with the same quality in Baker. Overall though a really exciting signing, very good news.

Enjoyed the video- good insight about Webster  - amused that someone pulls over In their car and then films them selves chatting for 8mins . 

15 minutes ago, Williams' Penalty said:

Good video about him here- interesting to hear the injury prone aspect to him, potentially worrying with the same quality in Baker. Overall though a really exciting signing, very good news.

I think the description he gives about being able to pass out from the back is what LJ tried to turn Flint into. Unfortunately his passing range wasn't great and neither is Baker's, so this signing makes perfect sense.

To flip things on its head, is Webster a replacement for Flint? Or is Flint making way for Webster?

Archived