IGNORED

What would make you happy?

Mr Yoda

Controversial opinion: I’d rather sign Adelakun from Scunthorpe for a pittance on a tribunal than sign Adomah and waste the money we’ve made from Reid and clog up the wage budget. 

Albert was great when he was here, but i’d rather we find the next one than live with past sentiments. 

More signings along the line of Webster, so the likes of Marriott, Adelakun, clear talent and not punts. I'd love us to go after someone like James Bree to fill RB in and Bentley for GK but that may be pushing it. I like the fact were moving away from foreign punts but not against looking abroad if we believe they're first team ready ala Kodjia/Diedhiou.

48 minutes ago, hodge said:

More signings along the line of Webster, so the likes of Marriott, Adelakun, clear talent and not punts. I'd love us to go after someone like James Bree to fill RB in and Bentley for GK but that may be pushing it. I like the fact were moving away from foreign punts but not against looking abroad if we believe they're first team ready ala Kodjia/Diedhiou.

Do you think Brexit May be playing a part....punts unlikely to get a work permit in future perhaps?

34 minutes ago, ColeCiderRed said:

The money made on transfers to be reinvested wisely. Webster (on paper appears to be a step in the right direction) A season without all this one for the future caper. 

Most importantly though, a decent pie at half time that is not as hot as Hades

There was a time, for a very long time, not so long ago, when hot food was surely a myth at H/T?! 

Now its nuclear!

The way I see it is we purchased these players or they came through in league 1 and we made them championship quality and sold them for championship money. We're now buying players that wouldn't sign for us or any other league 1 side so they are ready made championship quality and we need to make them Prem quality and either use them to get promoted or sell them and buy the next best championship quality youngsters.

25 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Do you think Brexit May be playing a part....punts unlikely to get a work permit in future perhaps?

No reason we couldn't carry on until it's finalised, won't know what working restrictions are in place until then.

35 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Also having said I'm happy we're seemingly moving away from foreign punts I did like the look of Marvin Ducksch, 23/24 played in German div 2 last season. 18 in 33 league games, took his goals well. However seems he's moving to Düsseldorf for €3m although I can't see official confirmation anywhere. 

What would make me happy: spending as much as we've received, and maybe, as a sign of ambition, a little bit more! 

As a disclaimer, I'm not a Johnson Out lad, just bloody confused and baffled by all that's going on. It doesn't add up to the PR that was going round half-way through last season. 

6 hours ago, nickolas said:

There was a time, for a very long time, not so long ago, when hot food was surely a myth at H/T?! 

Now its nuclear!

Oh for the days, I’ve actually had a burnt pasty that was still frozen in the middle :blink:

bet you can’t get one now :disapointed2se:

Archived