IGNORED

Welcome Hakeeb Adelakun - Now signed

Buckeyed

1 minute ago, brad blit said:

Looks more like him than Bakkinson......

The other thing that makes me think it isn't Bakinson is none of the other obvious young players are in the full pic.. Rory Holden, Opi Edwards etc.. they're not there. It's purely first teamers and a couple of fringe players like Taylor Moore.

Just now, Phileas Fogg said:

I think it's probably Bakinson actually after looking at some other pics, good to see him training with first team anyway.

Yet I just showed it to someone who is more familiar with lower league football than I am and he says it’s 100% Adelakun.

So in summary it’s either definitley not him or 100% him. Or somewhere in between.    

33 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Have we just accidentally tweeted a photo of him training with us?

Image result for hakeeb adelakun

image.png.c95202b600d4367d4ad447afc75f6c72.png

No.

We've tweeted a picture of one of our existing players (Bakinson) training with us.

I know there's a tendency to get excited about absolutely nothing on here but come on now.

The background chap looks like Joey Essex, we must have signed him too!

1 minute ago, Coxy27 said:

No.

We've tweeted a picture of one of our existing players (Bakinson) training with us.

I know there's a tendency to get excited about absolutely nothing on here but come on now.

I think it looks just like Adelukan personally.

To be fair, if the story was legit, it could be I guess. Technically still a Scunthorpe player but with that story about us making an offer to avoid tribunal it sounds like he is signing/signed and waiting for July 1st to announce. We may still agree compensation or may go to tribunal but you have to imagine he has signed a contract for us to even offer them anything. So as long as the risk is his(training before his contract starts) I would say it COULD be. I just wanted to speculate as well though. More fun that way

12 minutes ago, Coxy27 said:

No.

Weird response. We’re clearly after him, it’s possible he could be training with us before we announce his arrival - and it does look like him. Not sure that’s being ‘excited over absolutely nothing’ - seems a pretty reasonable thing to speculate.

1 minute ago, Nibor said:

What in case they get lost at Failand?! :D 

I guess it must be medical monitoring?

Incase they wander onto the golf course ;)

Yeah provides data on how far they've ran, can compare players but also provides seasonal data to track and can see manage workloads over the season, if they're dipping on average do they need a rest for a couple of days etc. 

32 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Yet I just showed it to someone who is more familiar with lower league football than I am and he says it’s 100% Adelakun.

So in summary it’s either definitley not him or 100% him. Or somewhere in between.    

Was it a G*shead?

20 minutes ago, hodge said:

Incase they wander onto the golf course ;)

Yeah provides data on how far they've ran, can compare players but also provides seasonal data to track and can see manage workloads over the season, if they're dipping on average do they need a rest for a couple of days etc. 

Monitors heart rate etc too.

Archived