IGNORED

Welcome Hakeeb Adelakun - Now signed

Buckeyed

51 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Weird response. We’re clearly after him, it’s possible he could be training with us before we announce his arrival - and it does look like him. Not sure that’s being ‘excited over absolutely nothing’ - seems a pretty reasonable thing to speculate.

Does it though?

If we didn't have Bakinson already then yes I would agree.

However, I would certainly say the reasonable response is to presume it is Bakinson, as he already plays for the club.

People love a conspiracy though and I don't mean to spoil the fun, so crack on...

1 minute ago, Coxy27 said:

Does it though?

If we didn't have Bakinson already then yes I would agree.

However, I would certainly say the reasonable response is to presume it is Bakinson, as he already plays for the club.

People love a conspiracy though and I don't mean to spoil the fun, so crack on...

Bakinson is a reasonably obscure player for us, it's not like he's someone you'd necessarily expect to be training with the first team and certainly isn't one who jumps to mind straight away.

Just thought it was a strange response, hardly a conspiracy - just a question.

36 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

No Woodsy

Theyre still relatively new To the football league

but tbf

Want the lowdown on a left back at Dover ?

Then they’re yer boys

:thumbsup:

Ha, is that the famous pic of them snarling away like a bunch of *****?

12 minutes ago, RUSSEL85 said:

Ive never ever been in the know and never started any type of rumour  on this site, but I understand he has signed for us but were not allowed to announce until July 1st.

A good job you can be trusted to keep such information under your hat Russel .

:yes:

Wouldn't want stuff like that leaking out now would we ? 

Good work that man .

" Don't tell him Pike " 

1 hour ago, Buckeyed said:

Monitors heart rate etc too.

I like the concept of this. If worn by spectators, could we could claim a refund if heart rate and blood pressure increased due to what was happening on the pitch? 

1 hour ago, havanatopia said:

Bakinson has a sticky outy Occipital bone, Adelukan does not so the training pic is the former. The end.

I like how you have both proper medical terminology (Occipital) and something I would use to describe my winky (sticky outy) in the same sentence

1 hour ago, RUSSEL85 said:

Ive never ever been in the know and never started any type of rumour  on this site, but I understand he has signed for us but were not allowed to announce until July 1st.

Well done Russel. Following your tip I asked the question and it was confirmed by someone at the club that he has signed. It’s a “secret” so it won’t be announced until Sunday at the earliest. 

Of course it can be announced if it’s a pre-contract deal or bosman (if an older player). 

The club just hasn’t done it yet if he’s signed already.

No biggie, no BS conspiracy.

Of course it can be announced if it’s a pre-contract deal or bosman (if an older player). 

49 minutes ago, Captain Hindsight said:

Possibly can’t because they are due compensation? 

28 minutes ago, YorkshireSection said:

If he's not signed a contract he's still their player so why would they let him train with us if he could theoretically get injured?

His contract is up tomorrow so perhaps he can sign a waiver to train elsewhere in his last week as he is not resigning there? 

33 minutes ago, Captain Hindsight said:

Compensation agreements can take a while to be settled. He could be playing for City in the league whilst it’s to be settled.

True but meant maybe can’t be announced until contract was up unless compensation was reached before? Idk but does seem likely he has shreed to join if we offered them comp

Archived