IGNORED

Ticket site - Carers don't exist

sephjnr

New year, same bullsht - I appreciate that the club wants to not have the pee taken, but could they at least tweak things so ST holders that they know travel with seniors have the Carer option allocated to reserve tickets? 

People already register with IDs to buy them in the first place, would it kill the club to add an online verification system for disabled supporters and their carers?

45 minutes ago, sephjnr said:

New year, same bullsht - I appreciate that the club wants to not have the pee taken, but could they at least tweak things so ST holders that they know travel with seniors have the Carer option allocated to reserve tickets? 

People already register with IDs to buy them in the first place, would it kill the club to add an online verification system for disabled supporters and their carers?

Supposed to be coming this season I was told. 

When JL was doing his interview about the “brilliant” launch the kit campaign and our “brilliant” new app, I genuinely though that as a wheelchair user with a Season Ticket holder, this was the season when I would not have to incur extra costs by ringing up for friendly and cup game tickets.

Seems I was wrong.

Archived