IGNORED

Do ST holders get priority tickets?

BCFCGav

Hi all,

Looking to buy a family member a ticket for the opening day vs Forest, but according to the site you only get priority if you’re ‘forever bristol’ and after this it’s general sale. Is this right?

Thanks in advance.

5 minutes ago, BCFCGav said:

Hi all,

Looking to buy a family member a ticket for the opening day vs Forest, but according to the site you only get priority if you’re ‘forever bristol’ and after this it’s general sale. Is this right?

Thanks in advance.

I think (but might be wrong) that Forever Bristol membership is a benefit of being a Season Ticket holder. I would imagine @Matt Parsons BCFCSLO would be able to give you all the info you need.

19 minutes ago, BCFCGav said:

Hi all,

Thanks in advance.

Season ticket holders are not mentioned as they already have a ticket for the Forest game. 

You do not get priority for additional tickets and if your family member wants priority they will need to purchase a membership. 

10 minutes ago, Chris_Brown said:

Season ticket holders are not mentioned as they already have a ticket for the Forest game. 

You do not get priority for additional tickets and if your family member wants priority they will need to purchase a membership. 

Correct, ST holders have to wait for general sale.

1 hour ago, Matt Parsons BCFCSLO said:

Hi @bcfcGav

Yes that’s correct. Forever Bristol members get priority on buying match tickets. 

Matt

But as a ST holder (and therefore Forever Bristol) there is no preference for League games.

9 hours ago, TonyTonyTony said:

I have a renewed season ticket and cannot by an extra ticket. Surely this is wrong ?

You can on general sale. 

Otherwise you could take your mate Phil, who comes to 1 game a season and somehow because your season ticket would take priority over me who comes to 10 games a season. 

If Phil wants priority then he can buy a membership like I have. 

8 hours ago, cider-manc said:

Your forever Bristol membership entitles you to one ticket. As a season ticket holder you have just already paid for that one ticket. Simples.

this, and it's always been the case (apart from the mates rate deals)

Archived