IGNORED

England vs Colombia : Official Matchday Thread

Selred

• Admin
50 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

Knights of Cydonia I'd forgotten about that! Now that's a cracking choice.

If I have to hear Freed from Desire again though, **** me, I'll top myself.

This years sing a long is Whole Again by Atomic Kitten

9 minutes ago, Yozzarian said:

Anyone else listening to World in Motion on a loop?

I've listened to This Time, by England 1982 Squad, 43 times today. I've lost the plot. 

I just love the excellent lyrics... this time, more than any other time, we'll get it right. 

Gold dust. 

2 minutes ago, Selred said:

I've listened to This Time, by England 1982 Squad, 43 times today. I've lost the plot. 

I just love the excellent lyrics... this time, more than any other time, we'll get it right. 

Gold dust. 

We're gonna fond a way. 

Find a way to get a way.

This time

3 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

England's chances depend on Kane staying fit .

Do we have  any other player in our squad who is genuinely world class ?

We have a good squad on the same level as Denmark or Iceland so we have a chance but we shouldn't get too carried away .

Oh sod it ! 

It's coming home , it's coming home ...

After the first group game, I would say out chances might depend on us not needing help from VAR.

5 hours ago, Glarster Red said:

I love and hate watching England all the same time, Tonight will not be easy...I predict a 1-1 draw and could go either way in ET.

Isn’t that the same with every fixture that finishes 1-1 and goes to extra time, unless it goes to penalties, in which case it could go either way..?! 

52 minutes ago, Rocky said:

The channel will probably go offline just as the game starts/goal/penalties, basically any important moment.

I always thought it was just my imagination, but someone posted somewhere that we have only won 1 of the last 13 tournament matches they have shown!

35 minutes ago, EmissionImpossible said:

Not really too fussed when it comes to England playing. I will watch and hope they win but I assume if England do lose, people will start tearing up Colombian coffee bean packets.

If Colombia win I'll protest by deleting all my video clips of Sofía Vergara cavorting in skimpy swimwear.

Archived