IGNORED

BCTV

Red Army 79

How do you subscribe to watch some of the interviews which are labelled as free thought I’d already subscribed last season but now asking for an email and password and can’t see where you register to set this up?

if I go to subscribe it says details of BCTV+ packages for 2018/19 will be announced later this summer.

Was able to watch Andreas Weimann and Hakeen Adelakun interviews but when I went to watch Zak Vyner or Lloyd Kelly it asks me to login. if I try and reset the password it doesn’t recognise my email address?

6 hours ago, Red Army 79 said:

How do you subscribe to watch some of the interviews which are labelled as free thought I’d already subscribed last season but now asking for an email and password and can’t see where you register to set this up?

if I go to subscribe it says details of BCTV+ packages for 2018/19 will be announced later this summer.

Was able to watch Andreas Weimann and Hakeen Adelakun interviews but when I went to watch Zak Vyner or Lloyd Kelly it asks me to login. if I try and reset the password it doesn’t recognise my email address?

If you have the smartphone app, you can watch the videos there without needing to subscribe. Looks like they're incorrectly setup via the website.

6 hours ago, Red Army 79 said:

I had the sane problem. There is an issue with the website that is currently being worked on. The Free to View interviews etc should be available soon

Archived