IGNORED

Welcome Jack Hunt - Now officially signed

Alan Nixon, journalist for The Sun, is reporting on Twitter that we're looking to sign Jack Hunt from Sheffield Wednesday, for £1.6m.

image.png.44e55e4b3047dcd8b0d7529c8c4761cb.png

Primarily plays as a right back, but can also play right midfield. Played 29 times for Wednesday in the Championship last season, grabbing 4 assists.

Just now, BRISTOL86 said:

Another experienced quality addition who is already adept at this level. Whatever are people going to moan about?! 

Probably the lack of people moaning :thumbsup:

He's decent enough. My only concern with him and Webster is they seem to be 30-game-a-season type players who pick up their fair share of injuries. 

Given LJ bemoaned the number of injuries we had last season I'm surprised to see us sign a couple of defenders whose availability record ain't great.

The Sheffield Wednesday fans seem to be a bit gutted on twitter, a few are saying they'll drive him here though but you get that with every club. My only worry is a lot of them are saying he's very injury prone.... Webster got the same comments... Notice he hasn't really played that many games over his career either for his age. I'm excited by the signing none the less and it looks like, at 1.6 million, we've got ourselves an established proven championship RB. Let's hope he stays fit all season! Looks like a signing that will replace Pisano rather than challenge him. 

Archived