IGNORED

Welcome Jack Hunt - Now officially signed

31 minutes ago, Robbored said:

:shocking:  Shock horror!  

Does this mean that LJ actually knows what he's doing?       

I've checked BCFC.co.uk and there's no mention of Jack Hunt having signed so, until he does it would be wrong to speculate whether LJ knows what he's doing in this regard.

12 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

I think only one of them can truly be described as a failure. Very harsh to put Djuric on that list. Decent player. 

Engvall and Gieffer are defiantly failures. Djuric if he can stay fit could be a very good player for us.

9 hours ago, Whites said:

One of the first names on the team sheet for me, is not in any of those two teams. Have I missed something? 

There is no mention of Baily Wright in your team. LJ signed him and made him captain and he will be in his side. The only reason he wasn't at the end of last season was because he was injured and needed an operation, which cause him to lose his World Cup place. He is a central defender and will be this season and hopefully we will see the best of him like at the start of last season when Flint was dropped, the guy got a lot of unfair criticism from some fans in my opinion.

8 minutes ago, GJS said:

Engvall and Gieffer are defiantly failures. Djuric if he can stay fit could be a very good player for us.

defiantly
dɪˈfʌɪəntli/
adverb

1. in a manner that shows open resistance or bold disobedience.

Engvall & Giefer were both quoted as saying "We SHALL both be shit for City, it is our choice and our right!"

28 minutes ago, GJS said:

It was a short term loan move to provide an alternative option with O’Donnell having left the club. He wasn’t brilliant but he wasn’t any worse than the outgoing ROD and he provides competition with an inconsistent FF. 

Didn't help that we were appalling as a team in front of him at the time. Don’t think he’s a bad keeper at all tbh, just came in at the wrong time for us. 

Not sure he can be fairly labelled a failure for coming in and doing exactly what was expected. 

29 minutes ago, CiderCraig said:
defiantly
dɪˈfʌɪəntli/
adverb

1. in a manner that shows open resistance or bold disobedience.

Engvall & Giefer were both quoted as saying "We SHALL both be shit for City, it is our choice and our right!"

You are definitely taking the mick. 

1 hour ago, super slick said:

No but Gieffer, Engvall, Elliasson, Hegeler, Lucic and Djuric (to an extent) have been

Only engvall can be seen as a failure out of that list. 

Gieffer is a decent keeper and on loan had little risk, Elliasson has this season to prove his worth, he has ability but needs to apply it to the English game, Hegeler is a very good option as a back up, for a couple of hundred thousand he was never going to be anything more, Lucic came on a free with a lot of potential but it never worked out and Duric shouldn't be anywhere near that list

10 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Joe is 24, so only 3 seasons to reach the same age, otherwise you can add to Hunt;s total if you wanna compare age for age.  Bryan - He’ll be on 350 if he plays almost all games to 27.  Hunt has played 295 (over 250) at 27, So not a million miles off.  I would say Bryan has played more games than most as a 24 year old, Bobby Reid 201 at 25 (a year older than Bryan). So Hunt somewhere in between.  Not like he’s Luke Garbutt is it?  He’s payed a decent level of games for a 27 year old.

Are you trying to say he’s injury prone or something?

He is injury prone. According to the Sheffield Wednesday fans who have watched him for the last 3 years. I'm not saying 250 games isn't a lot by the way, just you'd expect more. Smith and Pack both the same age with over 400 appearances each. Obviously hunt has had loans which either didn't work out or injuries? I don't know, but ever since he's left Huddersfield it looks as though he's never played a full season. He's an experienced player still and I'm looking forward to seeing him play. 

1 minute ago, Woodsy said:

This has Motoeb (sp?) written all over it.....

not really, its the reason we don't do out dealings in public,

Its not as if its been plastered all over the main site and he's headed back up to wednesday for a game,

its just one unsubstantial  tweet

1 minute ago, Monkeh said:

not really, its the reason we don't do out dealings in public,

Its not as if its been plastered all over the main site and he's headed back up to wednesday for a game,

its just one unsubstantial  tweet

I was being ironic, with him following United on twitter!

Maybe the health professional who conducted the medical pulled a muscle during it and was unable to complete it. I've often wondered what would happen in such circumstances and whether any delay caused by this has led to a player coming to the attention of other clubs who then usurp the deal. I should imagine that due to this possibility, the health professional conducting the medical has to undergo a stringent medical themselves before being assigned the gig.

3 minutes ago, Sprocket said:

There`s me thinking you were a sex machine,how our dreams are quickly shattered.

My car once failed its MOT. It still went like shit off a shovel, just needed a tweak here and there - as do I. Thankfully like my car, I've no problems with emissions. Once an old banger, always an old banger. :cool:

4 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

My car once failed its MOT. It still went like shit off a shovel, just needed a tweak here and there - as do I. Thankfully like my car, I've no problems with emissions. Once an old banger, always an old banger. :cool:

My wife seems to have a problem with some of my emissions. I suspect it's the fuel I'm using, tends to result in the exhaust gases being a bit noxious. Personally, I don't see what the problem is...

Archived