IGNORED

Mark Kelly speaks on Radio Bristol

1 minute ago, RedLionLad said:

5,000 for a quarter final......Bloody hell !  

With 5,000 people spending £10-£20 each, we could buy all of Rovers squad.

I wonder how many would want to go if we reached the final.

I think provided the weather was nice and it was marketed correctly.. there would be demand for well over 20,000+

14 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

I went down to the Tunisia and Belgium game. Far to many ********* down there acting like morons....throwing drinks.

Suggest you pick a nice quiet pub bud, looking at majority of celebrations around the net majority of people got soaked... it’s a World Cup get on with it.

World Cup  Quarter Finals

France: 6 letters
Uruguay: 7 letters

Brazil: 6 letters
Belgium: 7 letters

Sweden: 6 letters
England: 7 letters

Russia: 6 letters
Croatia: 7 letters

Games played 6 & 7 July.

6 + 7 =13

What equals 13 letter?

Itscominghome

2 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

Blimey. You don’t wanna let either know you confuse them with the other! They’re not the best of neighbours 

Little fact I love about Sweden and Denmark

If they played each other at football, and Sweden were the home team the little score box in the top left hand corner would read 'SWE-DEN'. The left over letters would be 'DEN-MARK'

Cool, huh

1 hour ago, bs20ciderarmy said:

Suggest you pick a nice quiet pub bud, looking at majority of celebrations around the net majority of people got soaked... it’s a World Cup get on with it.

There were drinks thrown at Columbia however that is to be expected as normal now I feel.  Outside of that an arguably a couple of flares that did get up  your nostrils the atmosphere was friendly and great fun.  Think the idea of a family area is good so that those that want to avoid the above can.

56 minutes ago, Yozzarian said:

There were drinks thrown at Columbia however that is to be expected as normal now I feel.  Outside of that an arguably a couple of flares that did get up  your nostrils the atmosphere was friendly and great fun.  Think the idea of a family area is good so that those that want to avoid the above can.

That's a hell of an arm

3 hours ago, bs20ciderarmy said:

Mate I understand it if it was a spur of the moment reaction...but majority of the time it's not. Just bellends throwing it for the sake of it 

Some Di*k heads were throwing them at Full time Vs Belgium. 

"...it's a world cup...get on with it"

Should be reworded 

"It's a world cup....free pass to act like a cock "

17 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

Mate I understand it if it was a spur of the moment reaction...but majority of the time it's not. Just bellends throwing it for the sake of it 

Some Di*k heads were throwing them at Full time Vs Belgium. 

"...it's a world cup...get on with it"

Should be reworded 

"It's a world cup....free pass to act like a cock "

Who willingly spills any of their pint? Not something I get either, to be honest

1 minute ago, Andy082005 said:

To be fair....the stuff they sell down the Gate is watered down, flat...and just tastes of piss

I'm surprised more doesn't get thrown 

<cough> Ninian Park</cough>

Are you sure it was beer being thrown? 

Archived