IGNORED

No south American sides left in World cup

The WC2018 will be all the better for the likes if Brazil and Argentina going out.  I don’t get the love-in with Brazil especially.  They do have some wonderful players, but they are so cynical.  Have been for years.

14 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

The WC2018 will be all the better for the likes if Brazil and Argentina going out.  I don’t get the love-in with Brazil especially.  They do have some wonderful players, but they are so cynical.  Have been for years.

On that note, how good was that referee tonight? The bit where he told Neymar to get up was absolute gold. Comeuppance, and richly deserved.

25 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

On that note, how good was that referee tonight? The bit where he told Neymar to get up was absolute gold. Comeuppance, and richly deserved.

Ref was spot on . 

So if Colombia got a petition together for 200k fans to have the game replayed I wonder if they’ll do the same ! I imagine they’ll be millions of p1ssed off Brazilians who had assumed they would win who’ll sign it !

1 hour ago, Silvio Dante said:

Surely he should have booked him and sent him off for the second one!

Lets add Spain and especially Portugal into that special Latin cheating club and I noticed France trying it on a couple of times in their match too.

And since that 3rd group game all i have ever wanted is for England to avenge that defeat against Belgium!

14 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Dont get how Brazil are made favourites for every tournament. Think teams allow themselves to be beat before they kickoff.Not a patch on great teams of the past.TVs love in for them and Neymar is ridiculous.Don't think he's is or ever going to be a great .

Archived