IGNORED

Djuric - Signed for Salernitana CONFIRMED

Pisano The God

21 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

So has he gone yet? ‘Tomorrow’ only has another hour and a half to go....

The transfer window only applies between teams in this country, European teams can continue to sign players for another couple of weeks I think.

1 hour ago, Port Said Red said:

The transfer window only applies between teams in this country, European teams can continue to sign players for another couple of weeks I think.

Yep, thanks. But when I was was referring to ‘tomorrow’ in my reply to the other post it wasn’t about the transfer window deadline,  it was in response to the post saying Djuric has gone and it will be announced ‘tomorrow’ ....

6 hours ago, Martin89 said:

Done. Nearly 650k (English money)

That's a big loss for us when we were reported to have paid £1.5 mil for him, then the cost of his operation and rehab. Seems a bad deal if you ask me, especially as he is the only target man we have at the club and gives us a different attacking option.

2 hours ago, John Galley said:

That's a big loss for us when we were reported to have paid £1.5 mil for him, then the cost of his operation and rehab. Seems a bad deal if you ask me, especially as he is the only target man we have at the club and gives us a different attacking option.

Don’t the club have private health insurance....albeit with a hefty premium based on claims history?

7 hours ago, Chris_Brown said:

Am I the only one who is more disappointed with Djuric leaving than any of our other outgoings?

Me too. 

Immense in the air. With Eliasson now pinging in worldy crosses its just made for Djuric to show his aerial dominance. 

Ah well, apparently its all for the good of the club! :facepalm:

5 minutes ago, nickolas said:

Me too. 

Immense in the air. With Eliasson now pinging in worldy crosses its just made for Djuric to show his aerial dominance. 

Ah well, apparently its all for the good of the club! :facepalm:

The player wants to return to Italy having suddenly remembered he has children it seems.

What is the club supposed to do?

5 minutes ago, chinapig said:

The player wants to return to Italy having suddenly remembered he has children it seems.

Wonder how we got to this position in the first place?

I doubt it is the whole story, but we will never know.

5 minutes ago, chinapig said:

I am sure the main reason is that the Italian club have offered him regular first team football, want to pair him up with his old strike partner whereas at City he was unlikely to be a starter in front of Diedhou.

I doubt he'll earn more money there but will be closer to his roots and family .

I don't blame him but I am sad that we've not seen the best of him .

He could have scored a fair few this season and been sold for a healthy profit at the end.

One other point , how do we suddenly find ourselves with so many players with only one year left on their contracts ?

Not a strong position for the club to be in .

22 minutes ago, chinapig said:

Not a lot. 

But selling your best, dominant players may seem good business and certainly alluded to this happening in the summer. 

Replacing withchampionship experience is good, for a change. However we have no dominant CB’s, nothing better than last year in CM and weaker upfront. 

LB and a Striker expected today please!

20 minutes ago, Johnny Musicworks said:

£900k according to Gregor earlier today is a loss but at least double their initial offer so could have been worse.

Is that Gee adding the €630k / £600k to the £300k wages per annum and getting £900k....or have they genuinely offered £900k

Archived