Jump to content

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

Pisano The God

Djuric - Signed for Salernitana CONFIRMED

Recommended Posts

37 minutes ago, Olé said:

So if I've got this right, he comes on as sub and is hugely influential in a number of results last season (Hull and Sunderland away, Palace, Ipswich at home, I'm sure there are others), offering game-changing strength, presence and aerial dominance that we lacked elsewhere in the squad.

We made a DECISION ("we’ve been putting it off" - LJ) to seek surgery for him to maximise his long term value to us, and which resulted in us chucking Flint up front in matches instead. He is now fit (& Flint is gone) and we are selling him having invested time and money to get him back.

As @Phileas Fogg has said, I find this far more depressing than the Joe Bryan thing. We clearly don't have a player like him elsewhere in the squad, for me he's never put a foot wrong, enhanced the team whenever involved (and we played to his strengths), and clearly had a lot more to offer.

LJ made a habit last season of reverting to a Djuric / Flint focal point if the team was struggling to create momentum in the opposition half. As direct as it was, it generally worked. We lacked such a Plan B on Saturday and if LJ thinks we can do without that option, he's a braver man than me.

If the guy wanted to return to Italy for family reasons, as I understand it, then we’ve done the right thing in facilitating his move.  Good luck to him.  

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

Why are people upset or surprised, Hale hasn’t been a first team player spent most of the time injured and when fit he hardly started 

I think the reason people are a little disappointed in this transfer is because they feel they never got to see the best of him consistently. He's obviously a good player, and the club has invested time and money to get him to 100%. Whatever the reason, I think we're a far stronger squad with him around. He's got unique attributes none of the other forwards have and is a great option as a plan B.

Edited by Phileas Fogg
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

Why are people upset or surprised, Hale hasn’t been a first team player spent most of the time injured and when fit he hardly started 

Because it's another reason to moan, or a stick to beat the club with, obviously. 

Had we never heard of him, and we were the buying club looking at his record, the same characters would be up in arms at our even considering a non-statring, injury prone, low scoring ratio centre forward who doesn't fit our style.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Frustrated to see Djuric leave, had hoped to see him play an important, injury free, role this season. 

Also as @Phileas Fogg says, a hit on the fee too if reported correctly.

Wonder if there is more to this than meets the eye? Personal issues for the player mentioned already.

Perhaps City have seen some scans that give long term injury worries still and want to cash in.

Perhaps we have a replacement in the wings and are happy to take a hit to free the wages.

Interesting that another of the "European experiment' players is off....

Time may tell, but on the face of it, a player that will be missed from the squad. 

Edited by Alessandro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, The Chaplain said:

Because it's another reason to moan, or a stick to beat the club with, obviously. 

Had we never heard of him, and we were the buying club looking at his record, the same characters would be up in arms at our even considering a non-statring, injury prone, low scoring ratio centre forward who doesn't fit our style.  

People are allowed to question decisions of the club .  All I can see is legitimate queries as to what the thinking is here. Nothing else. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, lenred said:

People are allowed to question decisions of the club .  All I can see is legitimate queries as to what the thinking is here. Nothing else. 

It's a fair point and, of course, it's what a forum's for.  On balance I think I'd prefer to keep him too, but can certainly understand why he's going.  It just gets a bit wearing when the same people create a whole wave of negativity, often added to a touch of conspiracy .  Could be an interesting couple of days! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Chaplain said:

It's a fair point and, of course, it's what a forum's for.  On balance I think I'd prefer to keep him too, but can certainly understand why he's going.  It just gets a bit wearing when the same people create a whole wave of negativity, often added to a touch of conspiracy .  Could be an interesting couple of days! 

It is indeed, and hopefully an exciting one. You cannot imagine the club will be letting these players leave, without having other players lined up in the wings...anyone checked the French leagues recently?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, The Chaplain said:

Because it's another reason to moan, or a stick to beat the club with, obviously. 

Had we never heard of him, and we were the buying club looking at his record, the same characters would be up in arms at our even considering a non-statring, injury prone, low scoring ratio centre forward who doesn't fit our style.  

Who we paid £1.4 m for If reports were correct

Plus the wages and expensive private surgery

Along with Engvall some serious money burners

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, RedorDead BCFC said:

Djuric wants stability for his family, I suspect if we offered a 3 year deal he would stay. But that would equally upset a few on here as he’s not played as a number one choice.

I like Djuric and always thought he gave his all when coming on. But the games we’ve started with him the players seem to go long straight from the off. Was it Preston at home last season LJ took him off to try and stop them doing it? 

Yep. It's the thing that average defenders can deal with lumping long balls. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Who we paid £1.4 m for If reports were correct

Plus the wages and expensive private surgery

 Along with Engvall some serious money burners

£1.62m according to Transfermarkt.

Mind you, that site says we got £2.52m (!?) for Magnússon so it's usually fairly accurate but not gospel!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, GrahamC said:

No argument.

I felt when he was an unused sub v Bournemouth & Famara came on instead that his time with us was up, also him being apparently “injured” on Saturday saved LJ from presumably choosing between him & Eisa for a place on the bench..

I can only presume that an alternative “Plan B” is now on their way in?

5 more games, (4 in the league) so until Famara is back, any combination of Weimann, Paterson, Taylor or Eisa is just Plan A followed by more Plan A..

I’m probably alone in not being too disappointed that we don’t have a lump ball as a Plan B, C, whatever.  Milan is a luxury to have on the bench.  Don’t get me wrong, if I thought LJ might start him 20 games, I’d keep him, but I don’t see that happening if we want to play predominantly through the thirds.

3 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

In fairness if LJ has said to the lad we see you as behind Famara in terms of position and we'll give you 15-20 minutes off the bench you can understand the pull of an Italian club who want to give him a starting place . 

A shame .

The problem is as the Major says, how do you keep a squad player happy when he isn’t gonna be 1st choice starter and he’s got interest from another club (from his old country prior to City).

Some Guy on twitter who seems to know about the deal is suggesting £300 per year wages (£6k pw).

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds like a loanee striker, who is good in the air, will be added.....any thoughts from anyone as to who it might be? Rumour, last season, was that Man City were prepared to look to send loanees our way, maybe this move will see that happening.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Who we paid £1.4 m for If reports were correct

Plus the wages and expensive private surgery

Along with Engvall some serious money burners

But he wasn’t injury prone when we signed him.  My understanding is that he’d never had a serious injury before.  Just bad luck that he got crocked here - and I do believe that is all it was.  No reason to think that the club are in any way culpable in the rotten luck we’ve had with injuries.  He seemed like a good signing at the time, but his injuries have meant that we have probably never seen him at his best.

You win some, you lose some.  Much bigger clubs than us have lost money on perfectly reasonable transfer dealings which, for one reason or another, didn’t work out.  I’m with those who always worried that his lack of mobility didn’t suit our style, unless we were struggling and needed a gurt lump to hoof it up to.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I find it strange that he hasn't got the CF spot nailed on for the first 6 games. Yes we like/prefer to pass and move but we also insist on buying wingers. He wins just about everything in the air and holds the ball up better than anyone else at the club, with a choice of about 4 different wingers to choose from to supply crosses seems a shame not to give him a run.
Horrible waste of time and money, I can understand him wanting to start games and looking to leave, what I find harder to understand is how we can continue to spunk money on players that  are rarely given a chance.  I bet the conversation with SL was interesting. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

I find it strange that he hasn't got the CF spot nailed on for the first 6 games. Yes we like/prefer to pass and move but we also insist on buying wingers. He wins just about everything in the air and holds the ball up better than anyone else at the club, with a choice of about 4 different wingers to choose from to supply crosses seems a shame not to give him a run.
Horrible waste of time and money, I can understand him wanting to start games and looking to leave, what I find harder to understand is how we can continue to spunk money on players that  are rarely given a chance.  I bet the conversation with SL was interesting. 

Look, my understanding is that he wants to go back to Italy for family reasons.  If that is the case, then what choice does the club have?  Hardly a ‘horrible’ waste of time and money.  Without his goal against Rotherham we might have gone down, and without his cameo against Palace we wouldn’t have ended up beating Man Utd.  It hasn’t worked out for him because of injuries. I hope he does well wherever he goes, but he wasn’t quite as accomplished as you make out.

Edited by The Dolman Pragmatist
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

But he wasn’t injury prone when we signed him.  My understanding is that he’d never had a serious injury before.  Just bad luck that he got crocked here - and I do believe that is all it was.  No reason to think that the club are in any way culpable in the rotten luck we’ve had with injuries.  He seemed like a good signing at the time, but his injuries have meant that we have probably never seen him at his best.

You win some, you lose some.  Much bigger clubs than us have lost money on perfectly reasonable transfer dealings which, for one reason or another, didn’t work out.  I’m with those who always worried that his lack of mobility didn’t suit our style, unless we were struggling and needed a gurt lump to hoof it up to.  

He came with the injury

and why did we buy him (And not for loose change) when he never fitted the clear playing ethos

Edited by BobBobSuperBob
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

Look, my understanding is that he wants to go back to Italy for family reasons.  If that is the case, then what choice does the club have?  Hardly a ‘horrible’ waste of time and money.  Without his goal against Rotherham we might have gone down, and without his cameo against Palace we wouldn’t have ended up beating Man Utd.  It hasn’t worked out for him because of injuries. I hope he does well wherever he goes, but he wasn’t quite as accomplished as you make out.

Even if he does, £1.5m spent, plus 18 months wages & those trips abroad for surgery & recuperation in exchange for less than £600k back and 7 (!) League starts, is a pretty rotten deal.

I have read he prefers his daughter to start school in Italy so that’s why he wants to return.

I like him as a player but this doesn’t smack of the greatest due diligence, does it?

We all know kids reach school age at some point, so baffled as to why this has happened now..

There is no point in keeping someone who doesn’t want to be here and despite being an LJ signing, is seemingly now out of favour, but this is another failure from the “European experiment” for me.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

Look, my understanding is that he wants to go back to Italy for family reasons.  If that is the case, then what choice does the club have?  Hardly a ‘horrible’ waste of time and money.  Without his goal against Rotherham we might have gone down, and without his cameo against Palace we wouodn’t have ended up beating a Man Utd.  It hasn’t worked out for him because of injuries. I hope he does well wherever he goes, but he wasn’t quite as accomplished as you make out.

But would he have wanted to go if he had started games this season? To most it seemed obvious to at least give him a run at the start of the season.
The phrase was a comment on the club not against Djuric, I didn't say he was accomplished, but he is very effective and it is more to do with the time and money wasted on several player brought in, hardly played and moved on at large losses. I feel sorry for Djuric, played when injured and did well but just as he gets fit we sell him on at a loss, and he's not the only one.
It seems we have bought a player that doesn't fit and now have to offload, add Engvall and Mags and if not horrible the losses are not great.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Big shame if this is true. Was looking forward to seeing what he could really do once fully fit. I think he could’ve been excellent for us.

If he wants to move back to Italy for family reasons though it’s hard to prevent that.

Fee is a bit disappointing too, what did we pay for him? 1.8m I thought. Now getting just over 500,000 for him? Injuries or not, given how much he’s played relative to the outlay - he has to go down as a failed signing unfortunately. That’s quite a big financial loss over 18 months.

Significant loss for a player who looked decent on his day when fit (I remember him bullying Cardiff start of last season). Far from ideal but if he wants out what can you do 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure how much more do dilligence would have helped. I don’t know the whoke story on the injury or if he had it when he arrived but it has been bad luck. Then 18 months for a person to change their mind is not unheard of. He may have thought he could make it work and it hasn’t. Terrible transfer for sure but going to get those. We seem to be aiming more domestically lately in the market where settling is not such a problem. Just need to move on

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think GrahamC it’s fair to say that financially for us Djuric has been a failure but has the ‘European experiment’ been a failure ? I’m not so sure.

The profit from Kodjia alone has probably more than covered the losses on sales. This time next year Famara (if he carries on from last season) could move on for £10m plus as could Eliasson maybe if he becomes a regular starter. We apparently broke even on Hörður and the jury is still out on Pisano, although he and Hegeler were fairly small fees if I recall. Taylor Moore could based on pre-season could also work out yet.

No argument about Engvall and Djuric spent a lot of recuperation time back in Italy in the Winter which gave him ample opportunity to consider options.

I suspect LJ has known for some time  that he would be leaving and would not be surprised if a replacement is already in the works although maybe a Premier League loanee. That of course could leave us without an adequate target man for a few weeks, which is far from ideal although Watkins may we’ll come into it now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If he prefers to play in Italy for family reasons then good wishes to him.

I'd have done the same when I was young. And if my wife and I had gone to live in Italy in 2005 instead of Portugal, the odds are that we would never have come back. We keep going there for holidays every other year although need to find a cheaper base than Bologna last year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Johnny Musicworks said:

I think GrahamC it’s fair to say that financially for us Djuric has been a failure but has the ‘European experiment’ been a failure ? I’m not so sure.

The profit from Kodjia alone has probably more than covered the losses on sales. This time next year Famara (if he carries on from last season) could move on for £10m plus as could Eliasson maybe if he becomes a regular starter. We apparently broke even on Hörður and the jury is still out on Pisano, although he and Hegeler were fairly small fees if I recall. Taylor Moore could based on pre-season could also work out yet.

No argument about Engvall and Djuric spent a lot of recuperation time back in Italy in the Winter which gave him ample opportunity to consider options.

I suspect LJ has known for some time  that he would be leaving and would not be surprised if a replacement is already in the works although maybe a Premier League loanee. That of course could leave us without an adequate target man for a few weeks, which is far from ideal although Watkins may we’ll come into it now.

Yes, it was a strategy with more risk than focusing solely on the domestic market so the attrition rate was likely to be higher but it's important to look at the whole picture as you have done. We may well indeed be quids in overall.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Johnny Musicworks said:

I think GrahamC it’s fair to say that financially for us Djuric has been a failure but has the ‘European experiment’ been a failure ? I’m not so sure.

The profit from Kodjia alone has probably more than covered the losses on sales. This time next year Famara (if he carries on from last season) could move on for £10m plus as could Eliasson maybe if he becomes a regular starter. We apparently broke even on Hörður and the jury is still out on Pisano, although he and Hegeler were fairly small fees if I recall. Taylor Moore could based on pre-season could also work out yet.

No argument about Engvall and Djuric spent a lot of recuperation time back in Italy in the Winter which gave him ample opportunity to consider options.

I suspect LJ has known for some time  that he would be leaving and would not be surprised if a replacement is already in the works although maybe a Premier League loanee. That of course could leave us without an adequate target man for a few weeks, which is far from ideal although Watkins may we’ll come into it now.

Kodjia was under a completely different regime, Cotts was in charge & the scout who identified him knew Pemberton from their time together at Forest.

Diedhiou was much more expensive but looks to me to be worth it, I’m not confident that I can say the same of any of the other signings from Europe as yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Martin89 said:

Gone to the team he was linked with the other week. Announced tomorrow.

So has he gone yet? ‘Tomorrow’ only has another hour and a half to go....

Edited by BS4 on Tour...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

So has he gone yet? ‘Tomorrow’ only has another hour and a half to go....

A few loose ends have took a bit longer than expected but it’s nearly complete.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Martin89 said:

A few loose ends have took a bit longer than expected but it’s nearly complete.

Cheers for the update....I really liked him as a centre forward....controversial but I thought given a decent, injury-free run in the team he would have been so much more effective than Fammy.....a real shame if he goes...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, LondonBCFC said:

Significant loss for a player who looked decent on his day when fit (I remember him bullying Cardiff start of last season). Far from ideal but if he wants out what can you do 

From memory didn't he score v Cardiff, Sunderland and Palace in a bit of a purple patch? He took his goal well tbh v Palace particularly-...one we never saw the best of overall IMO- not least because of injuries.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On the one hand I really liked his potential from what very little we saw of him...

On the other hand.. I hardly think it's any real loss.

And on my third hand - our striking options now seem to rely on Mo coming good or Matty stepping up a gear.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Martin89 said:

A few loose ends have took a bit longer than expected but it’s nearly complete.

 

1 minute ago, ScottishRed said:

And you know this how?

Yeah out your source right now!

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ScottishRed said:

So you believe he has a source?

Maybe maybe not. Seems a pretty random thing to say for a bloke with thirty posts....All will be revealed tomorrow I am sure!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unless I'm missing a point.

People don't tend to out their sources...

Because if they out their sources, they will get no info from said source.

Whether people believe the source or not is up to them. I've honestly no idea if that poster is credible but yeah they won't out their source, definitely not.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, TDarwall said:

He tore us apart at Oakwell last Easter but that may have said more about us than him! Sure I’ve seen reports PNE were interested but out off by £2m fee.

This is correct. He wanted to come as well, but Barnsley were asking for £2m. It's too high but fair play to them, they don't need to sell financially and footballing wise he will boss that division and they'll be wanting to come straight back up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Johnny Musicworks said:

I think GrahamC it’s fair to say that financially for us Djuric has been a failure but has the ‘European experiment’ been a failure ? I’m not so sure.

The profit from Kodjia alone has probably more than covered the losses on sales. This time next year Famara (if he carries on from last season) could move on for £10m plus as could Eliasson maybe if he becomes a regular starter. We apparently broke even on Hörður and the jury is still out on Pisano, although he and Hegeler were fairly small fees if I recall. Taylor Moore could based on pre-season could also work out yet.

No argument about Engvall and Djuric spent a lot of recuperation time back in Italy in the Winter which gave him ample opportunity to consider options.

I suspect LJ has known for some time  that he would be leaving and would not be surprised if a replacement is already in the works although maybe a Premier League loanee. That of course could leave us without an adequate target man for a few weeks, which is far from ideal although Watkins may we’ll come into it now.

 

8 hours ago, chinapig said:

Yes, it was a strategy with more risk than focusing solely on the domestic market so the attrition rate was likely to be higher but it's important to look at the whole picture as you have done. We may well indeed be quids in overall.

Good posts, and @GrahamC‘s too.

I think it’s fair to say our European experiment has been mixed.

What we have seen this summer is a focus on English based players, even if they might originate from Austria or Sudan.  Some of that will because we are more established, sounder financially than we were 18/24 months ago when we signed Engvall, Magnússon, Moore, Hegeler, Djúric.  I doubt we could have attracted a Weimann or a Webster last summer, but there fees are decent when compared to 4 of the 5 listed above - Hegs was somewhere around the €250k mark.  That has given us more scope for home-based players of Champ experience.

Diedhiou was 12 months ago and we had to splash out a record fee.  

I think overall we still have to get better at scouting and recruitment.  We’ve brought in £25m (roughly) from the 4 main outgoing assuming Bryan goes for £6m, freed up a bit of wage bill, and brought in several players for about £9.5m (Adelakun fee tbc).  There will be signing on fees, and just like we’ll have additional clauses on our outgoing players, other clubs will have them on our new players, especially Webster.  Having said that we have put ourselves in an excellent position financially....the proof will be whether the likes of Mäenpää, Hunt, Watkins, Webster, Adelakun, Weimann and Eisa....together with Eliasson, Walsh and Moore can firstly keep us in the top half and secondly take us forward.

Lets see whether LJ brings in anyone else whether permanently or loan to cover Bryan and Djúric....assuming both deals are done.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Unless I'm missing a point.

People don't tend to out their sources...

Because if they out their sources, they will get no info from said source.

Whether people believe the source or not is up to them. I've honestly no idea if that poster is credible but yeah they won't out their source, definitely not.

Done. Nearly 650k (English money)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

I reckon that's a heck of a lot of money for a Série B club . 

We’ve managed to insert another clause in the contract where we get more money if they get promoted. It was a bit of a stumbling block but it’s all been sorted now.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/08/2018 at 16:06, Davefevs said:

Some Guy on twitter who seems to know about the deal is suggesting £300 per year wages (£6k pw).

I started work in 1968 on £315 per year!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

So has he gone yet? ‘Tomorrow’ only has another hour and a half to go....

The transfer window only applies between teams in this country, European teams can continue to sign players for another couple of weeks I think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Port Said Red said:

The transfer window only applies between teams in this country, European teams can continue to sign players for another couple of weeks I think.

Yep, thanks. But when I was was referring to ‘tomorrow’ in my reply to the other post it wasn’t about the transfer window deadline,  it was in response to the post saying Djuric has gone and it will be announced ‘tomorrow’ ....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Martin89 said:

Done. Nearly 650k (English money)

That's a big loss for us when we were reported to have paid £1.5 mil for him, then the cost of his operation and rehab. Seems a bad deal if you ask me, especially as he is the only target man we have at the club and gives us a different attacking option.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, John Galley said:

That's a big loss for us when we were reported to have paid £1.5 mil for him, then the cost of his operation and rehab. Seems a bad deal if you ask me, especially as he is the only target man we have at the club and gives us a different attacking option.

Diedhiou?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, John Galley said:

That's a big loss for us when we were reported to have paid £1.5 mil for him, then the cost of his operation and rehab. Seems a bad deal if you ask me, especially as he is the only target man we have at the club and gives us a different attacking option.

Don’t the club have private health insurance....albeit with a hefty premium based on claims history?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Chris_Brown said:

Am I the only one who is more disappointed with Djuric leaving than any of our other outgoings?

Me too. 

Immense in the air. With Eliasson now pinging in worldy crosses its just made for Djuric to show his aerial dominance. 

Ah well, apparently its all for the good of the club! :facepalm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...