IGNORED

Djuric - Signed for Salernitana CONFIRMED

Pisano The God

35 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Let me explain then - the purpose of this sub forum (the one named Transfer Forum) is for rumours and general ‘wild speculation’. Probably not suitable for someone with your attitude towards ‘wild speculation’.

If said rumours become official - ie on the OS - they are then transferred to the main forum (the one named Football Chat), I’ve left some examples below for your reference. That would be more suitable for someone with your attitude towards ‘wild speculation’.

Two rumours that materialised. Two out of numerous other rumours that were forgotten.

Thats why I take no notice of unproven wild speculation and unfounded conjecture.

When it's on the OS I know it's actually fact.

4 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Two rumours that materialised. Two out of numerous other rumours that were forgotten.

Thats why I take no notice of unproven wild speculation and unfounded conjecture.

What about the photos of Eros Pisano sat outside Ashton Gate before he signed? Was that unproven wild speculation?

4 minutes ago, Robbored said:

..we all know you think that but that wasn’t the point I was making!

Now I’ve explained how both forums work, why does one continue to use this sub forum when you’ve made it quite clear you think none of the content here is useful?

5 minutes ago, View from the Dolman said:

What about the photos of Eros Pisano sat outside Ashton Gate before he signed? Was that unproven wild speculation?

Yep, 2+2 = 5. 

Sure Eros signed but he could have been there to look around AG, meet MA and/or LJ to discuss matters.

Lots of players have been seen around AG but who never signed for us.

2 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Yep, 2+2 = 5. 

Sure Eros signed but he could have been there to look around AG, meet MA and/or LJ to discuss matters.

Lots of players have been seen around AG but who never signed for us.

Your logic really is several sandwiches short of a picnic.

Surely a player being spotted at a ground makes it somewhat more substantiated speculation?

You seem to live in a very black and white world - it's either fantasy speculation or truth. You seem to have no room for that grey medium of informed speculation.

3 minutes ago, View from the Dolman said:

You seem to live in a very black and white world - it's either fantasy speculation or truth. You seem to have no room for that grey medium of informed speculation.

When it comes to City transfers, you're spot on there.

Btw, speculation is not 'informed' by definition......

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

If you really did take no notice of speculation then surely you wouldn't contribute to the relevant threads?

1 hour ago, View from the Dolman said:

Your logic really is several sandwiches short of a picnic.

Surely a player being spotted at a ground makes it somewhat more substantiated speculation?

Doris Stokes?

9 minutes ago, red panda said:

If you really did take no notice of speculation then surely you wouldn't contribute to the relevant threads?

Others can speculate all they want but over many, many seasons I've learnt that rumour, conjecture and speculation are not worth taking notice of.

Im trying to be altruistic here.........

16 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Others can speculate all they want but over many, many seasons I've learnt that rumour, conjecture and speculation are not worth taking notice of.

Im trying to be altruistic here.........

Just because you don't believe anything till it's on the OS, doesn't make you all true istic? :)

2 hours ago, JoeUTC said:

If Eisa reports are true: Think he will be aloud to leave for abit under what we want. No need to keep him and will free up wages. 

It will also depend on how bad Taylor`s ankle injury from last night is though. If he`s out for a long time we may need Milan to stick around.

6 minutes ago, Spoons said:

Am I the only one who would pick a fit duric as a starter in the team? 

Him up front with either Wieman, Taylor or fammy would be good for me.

Don’t really see him as a 90 minute option. I wonder how many times he has actually started for us, or completed a full match.

3 minutes ago, Leveller said:

Don’t really see him as a 90 minute option. I wonder how many times he has actually started for us, or completed a full match.

That's why I said if fit. If fit I would start him all day long. He's a top target man. Wins 95% of the ball and actually finds a man with it as well. He's an intelligent player.

56 minutes ago, Spoons said:

Am I the only one who would pick a fit duric as a starter in the team? 

Him up front with either Wieman, Taylor or fammy would be good for me.

Fully behind you on this point!! A fit djuric in the championship would be a handful for any team in the division! 

I say play him up top and let others make the runs off him! Very intelligent player who can hold the ball up and bring others into the game. Hardly ever loses a header. Not a goal scorer but can do what a Giroud done for France and help others in the team and create chances. 100 percent keep him. Especially with the pace we have in team now. 

I like Djuric but am not sure his strengths fit with the style LJ wants. He's more of a Plan B, off the bench option.

I think that may be partly why he wants to go. Would be interested to know what our results have been in games where he started. From memory I don't think the stats would be too good. It encourages us to play long ball which isn't what LJ wants. It reminds me of watching Sheff Wed with Nuhiu up front - not pretty to watch.

Would like him to stay as a Plan B option but wouldn't blame him if he wants to go somewhere that he can be a starter every week.

I don't understand why so many appear to want Djuric gone. He's a very useful target man who gets a reasonable share of goals and we've spent over a year sorting out his groin problems. 

One wouldn't play the Open Golf without a sand iron so why get rid of our only typical target man? I don't see Fammy as the same type. 

Unless of course it is Milan who wants to go. 

13 minutes ago, cidered abroad said:

I don't understand why so many appear to want Djuric gone. He's a very useful target man who gets a reasonable share of goals and we've spent over a year sorting out his groin problems. 

One wouldn't play the Open Golf without a sand iron so why get rid of our only typical target man? I don't see Fammy as the same type. 

Unless of course it is Milan who wants to go. 

Agreed , unless the Italians pay proper money not worth doing , in the snippets from Marbella he looks very sharp and at it 

Archived