IGNORED

Quote of the World Cup?

Maesknoll Red

• Admin

Listening to R5 whilst driving, before the England game, they were interviewing fans in Russia about staying for the semi finals if England won.

One  respondent: “ I’m supposed to be going to Malaysia with my girlfriend on Wednesday, if we win today, she’s getting a text and then my phones going into flight mode”  R5 presenter “so you’ll be staying on”  “ try and stop me”

Classic - but I guess there aren’t many who can say they been at a WC Semi Final with their country involved.

5 minutes ago, Maesknoll Red said:

Listening to R5 whilst driving, before the England game, they were interviewing fans in Russia about staying for the semi finals if England won.

One  respondent: “ I’m supposed to be going to Malaysia with my girlfriend on Wednesday, if we win today, she’s getting a text and then my phones going into flight mode”  R5 presenter “so you’ll be staying on”  “ try and stop me”

Classic - but I guess there aren’t many who can say they been at a WC Semi Final with their country involved.

At Italia 90 there were loads of lads who As we progressed , didn’t go home and accepted  losing their jobs in the process !!!

6 minutes ago, Barry Sheene said:

There still loads of Scotland fans in Argentina from 1978 apprantly!

...and they're still pi55ed!

Archived