IGNORED

Tour de France 2018

I read that the same idiot also tried to make contact with Quintana a bit earlier. I haven't seen any pictures of that and it wasn't apparent in the coverage. Either way, what a tool.

I hoped that Thomas winning would take the spotlight away from the investigation into Froome and things would be a bit calmer as a result but it certainly hasn't happened that way.

Superb race from G, rarely have I seen such complete management of a three week race by a team and a rider with amazing incidents of individual brilliance thrown in. Chris looks genuinely so happy for him too - he has to be one of the most liked and respected riders in the sport and it seems everyone is really pleased for him (except the French obviously).

Lovely scenes at the end when his wife was there to welcome him and he didn`t know.

Interview coming up next.

3 hours ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

I've got an idea though, the final shameful act of the jealous French because none of their riders are good enough to win.

Makes you wonder - the timing clicked over +2 then all of a sudden Froomes time was slower ?

3 hours ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Pretty middle class suburb of Cardiff is Whitchurch

You reckon? Having done a lot of work at the hospital recently I thought the area wasn’t the best.  Still impressive for a state run school. 

I am so happy for the G man a proper sportsman and great bloke.

But also a big shout out for Chris Froome, unlike too many of the French public and it's gutter media and to some extent the tour organisers, Froome has acted with exceptional dignity and supported Thomas once the inevitable became a reality and fair play to him, I like Alaphilippe a lot and maybe he might end up doing what luckily that horrible little shit Bardet looks as though he can never do.

52 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

You reckon? Having done a lot of work at the hospital recently I thought the area wasn’t the best.  Still impressive for a state run school. 

Yeah got a mate who went there, few years above those 3. To be fair you can tell as all of them have the softest of Cardiff/Welsh accents bit like Murray and his middle class Edinburgh accent!

Certainly not taking anything away from the achievements of them or the school though. All seem like very nice people too, as I have to say is my mate! 

Archived