IGNORED

Newport County v Bristol City

44 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

I wonder if that's why we have an inexperienced defence in front of him, to give some action? 

Good call.

Hunt playing as well, hopefully he turns out much better than the previous one we had!!

Be interesting to know who the keeper is, aside from 2 goals that he doesn't seem to have done anything wrong with behind a weak-ish defence there has been mentions of at least 3 good saves. I wonder if its a name others may be interested in and that is why the club moved it to behind closed doors?

2 minutes ago, Alex#40 said:

Be interesting to know who the keeper is, aside from 2 goals that he doesn't seem to have done anything wrong with behind a weak-ish defence there has been mentions of at least 3 good saves. I wonder if its a name others may be interested in and that is why the club moved it to behind closed doors?

Its behind closed doors as it was due to be at the same time as the semi final, Newport didn't want to risk the financial implications of hosting the match and paying staff required if barely anyone turned up

7 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Interesting, that is the third game Dowling has played at right back. New position for him I wonder 

I hope not, although even when playing midfield he drops extremely deep in line with defence to pick the ball up anyway.

4 minutes ago, YorksRed said:

I keep asking Gregor McGregorface and have got no response.  Odd that he has not said anything when he has reported back on why O’Dowda etc are missing.

You may be onto something here .

Perhaps it's just LJ letting him have extra time off to watch Germany in the semi finals , oh wait ...

Archived