IGNORED

Current stock of kits in the shop?

Eastside Moonwalker

I haven`t been near Ashton Gate since before the 3-3 with Sunderland as I`ve been in Germany working. However, I'll be down this weekend and want to grab a shirt before I fly back. Are any of the new kits avaialble in the shop? If not are last seasons shirts still on sale? Could someone who has been there recently let me know

Thanks in advance 

1 hour ago, Eastside Moonwalker said:

I haven`t been near Ashton Gate since before the 3-3 with Sunderland as I`ve been in Germany working. However, I'll be down this weekend and want to grab a shirt before I fly back. Are any of the new kits avaialble in the shop? If not are last seasons shirts still on sale? Could someone who has been there recently let me know

Thanks in advance 

Our new training gear is in the store, but heard the white t-shirts (featuring the robin) have already sold out.

4 hours ago, Eastside Moonwalker said:

Thanks in advance 

I know the game was shocking but moving away to Germany was a bit drastic mate!

As for the shirts, I can also say not yet in store.

7 hours ago, City Cat said:

Apparently they asked Frankie Fielding to design the goalie kit but he kicked the idea in to touch!! :rofl2br:

Fake news. On OTIB, FF is berated for his kicking and as it's on here, it must be true. Therefore he kicked it over touch and it landed in Row Z of the SS. Touch is sad.

Archived