IGNORED

what do you do when bored during close season

redsquirrel

On 11/07/2018 at 21:35, redsquirrel said:

i know but I wanted to paint it anyway.got a bit carried away with the colour choice at the range

You did a cracking job!  Looks great. You'll be the envy of your neighbours!

In the close season I get heavily into following cricket and of course outdoor bowls......

2 hours ago, Undy English said:

The lettering and characters - are they stickers or did you have some sort of stencil created?

a bloke on ebay did the stickers,£6.00 including p+p which I thought was good value. I just gave him the measurements and colours

2 hours ago, Robbored said:

In the close season I get heavily into following cricket and of course outdoor bowls......

I'm not going to use it,its too big for my little lawn. tbh,i don't know what I'm going to do with it. I bought a rotten one with a green flap and it sort of escalated from there. I had a scruffy red one which I bought for the engine as all the plastics were broken,had enough bits to make a complete one so got the service parts and paint and sort of just did it. owes me about £60.00 in total,probably put it with my yellow jcb one with a bird with her tits out on the front

3 minutes ago, redsquirrel said:

I'm not going to use it,its too big for my little lawn. tbh,i don't know what I'm going to do with it. I bought a rotten one with a green flap and it sort of escalated from there. I had a scruffy red one which I bought for the engine as all the plastics were broken,had enough bits to make a complete one so got the service parts and paint and sort of just did it. owes me about £60.00 in total,probably put it with my yellow jcb one with a bird with her tits out on the front

You have skill set way above mine!  I could paint and decorate a petrol mower but definitely not rebuild one.

38 minutes ago, redsquirrel said:

a bloke on ebay did the stickers,£6.00 including p+p which I thought was good value. I just gave him the measurements and colours

Cheers. Following a visit to the Heineken Factory in Amsterdam I'm building our very own 'Heineken Bar' in the garden so will need stencils for some of the logos and artwork, much obliged!

22 hours ago, Robbored said:

His neighbours all support Man. Utd and Arsenal. Why would they want a purple and lime BCFC mower??

Archived