IGNORED

Celebrity City fans

Wolf Island

1 minute ago, South-of-river said:

Oh my ****ing gosh! How? When? But just why was this made? 

I thought it was a surreal and disturbing dream I had - but no, it was real! And as I said when I edited my post, they have the nerve to take the piss outta The Wurzels! Every time we need a bit more hilarity associated with that mob, they just deliver in spades!

1 minute ago, Miah Dennehy said:

He did a song for us, that's about it. I am pretty sure he was supposed to be a Manchester United fan, which ultimately led to his death!

I can’t understand a ‘celebrity’ agreeing to do a song/video called ‘Singing Bristol Rovers All The Way’ if they didn’t support them?! What a strange thing to do.....

5 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I can’t understand a ‘celebrity’ agreeing to do a song/video called ‘Singing Bristol Rovers All The Way’ if they didn’t support them?! What a strange thing to do.....

Money.  Per this someone from Rovers phoned him up and asked him to do the song so he did.

https://www.footballandmusic.co.uk/the-curse-of-the-emu/

I think Eddie "road rage" Large, though primarily a Man City fan, supported Rovers when he lived down this way.

Has anyone mentioned Marcus Trescothick as a City fan?  The club presented him with a 100 shirt after he scored hundred centuries or somesuch.

2 hours ago, Eddie Hitler said:

Money.  Per this someone from Rovers phoned him up and asked him to do the song so he did.

https://www.footballandmusic.co.uk/the-curse-of-the-emu/

I think Eddie "road rage" Large, though primarily a Man City fan, supported Rovers when he lived down this way.

Has anyone mentioned Marcus Trescothick as a City fan?  The club presented him with a 100 shirt after he scored hundred centuries or somesuch.

Brilliant

The team has never played in European competition; the closest Rovers came was when they missed out on reaching the international stage of the Anglo-Italian Cup in the 1992–93 season on a coin toss held over the phone with West Ham United.

A coin toss done by phone ffs :rofl2br:

Archived