IGNORED

Celebrity City fans

Wolf Island

8 hours ago, Miah Dennehy said:

I wouldn't be bragging about Pearce either! ( I'm not that fond of Cleese either)

Anyway- we can err, proudly boast that Jeffrey Archer is Gas!

Jonathon Pearce has been a City fan all his life. His father used to do the match day videos back in the 70s, but if I remember rightly lost his job when City went bankrupt in 82. JP was the compare at Gerry Gows testimonial dinner and knew all the players there very well! 

As below can not say where Eddie Large went however he was the comedy at the above dinner as Gerry Gow was number 9 on an all time Manchester City legends list and Eddie was a fan. I believe his wife is from Bristol/WSM and he lives locally certainly did a few years ago.

Mrs OXO and I sat at the table with both these guys and Bryan Drysdale (Used to be shite but now he’s alright :laugh:!) all top blokes

3 hours ago, Eddie Hitler said:

Money.  Per this someone from Rovers phoned him up and asked him to do the song so he did.

https://www.footballandmusic.co.uk/the-curse-of-the-emu/

I think Eddie "road rage" Large, though primarily a Man City fan, supported Rovers when he lived down this way.

Has anyone mentioned Marcus Trescothick as a City fan?  The club presented him with a 100 shirt after he scored hundred centuries or somesuch.

19 minutes ago, BCFC_95 said:

Well, you would have thought with all his might and power he’d pull his sodding finger out and make something happen for us this season :fingerscrossed:

The lord helps those that help themselves.

He must be watching over the staff and owner down the mem - they`re helping themselves all the time.

On 13/07/2018 at 08:25, RedM said:

Seen Joe quite a few times, home and away (love him). Usually hear him before you spot him, great bloke! Been lucky enough to have a chat with him, really knows his football stuff. Wonder if he’s on here? Come on Joe reveal yourself! :laughcont:

Saw him at the cricket last night.

On 12/07/2018 at 22:37, Unan said:

I can't find the tweets as they were from years ago but I remember at the time being surprised to see it come from him, the tweets were insensitive race related jokes.

Are you sure not confusing tony  with tommy  robinson ? 

On 13/07/2018 at 14:58, Major Isewater said:

That's him alright. 

I think we can safely rule out Maisie Williams as a City fan nowadays, following her appearance on the One Show a couple of days ago. The subject was brought up and she clearly has zero personal interest in football!

4 minutes ago, Leveller said:

I think we can safely rule out Maisie Williams as a City fan nowadays, following her appearance on the One Show a couple of days ago. The subject was brought up and she clearly has zero personal interest in football!

Yeah, sounds like her Dad (Gary is it?) did a good job of putting her off football for life!

Archived