IGNORED

Celebrity City fans

Wolf Island

45 minutes ago, Lord Northski said:

I K Brunel. Sits on the Lower Lansdown. 

Built the upper - with girders, toil and sweat.

Bet the stewards make him take his hat off!

10 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Joe Sims (Nige) and Jack Ashton (stage surname because he’s a city fan) attend regularly.

Seen Joe quite a few times, home and away (love him). Usually hear him before you spot him, great bloke! Been lucky enough to have a chat with him, really knows his football stuff. Wonder if he’s on here? Come on Joe reveal yourself! :laughcont:

11 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I interviewed John Cleese once - long story - he is a very big City fan.....

My friend worked for him and his family (American wife) when they lived in the US. She was one of their live in staff. She found him to be quite serious, a bit of a loner and controlling. If he said jump you jumped, and bloody quickly. It was quite a status thing to have English staff, as soon as she started picking up a bit of the US accent he would send her back to the UK for a few weeks ‘to get rid of it’.

52 minutes ago, nick jones of hereford said:

Cary Grant used to watch City when he came to Bristol to visit his mother

Yep, he was far too cool for those monkeys in Eastville (as they were at the time).

5 hours ago, Nicki's soulmate said:

He's in prison, pleaded guilty, apparently a load of simpletons are trying to get him released, been in the papers, on the news etc, f*****d up his Blackadder and Time Team legacy good and proper

Tommy Robinson? He would never appear in Blackadder. Lord and lady Whiteadder however....

5 hours ago, Nicki's soulmate said:

He's in prison, pleaded guilty, apparently a load of simpletons are trying to get him released, been in the papers, on the news etc, f*****d up his Blackadder and Time Team legacy good and proper

Really what for? Got a link? Top bloke seen him at many City games particularly away

1 hour ago, nick jones of hereford said:

Cary Grant used to watch City when he came to Bristol to visit his mother

My Grandma would say “Archie Leach Archie Bloody Leach I remember him he ran away to join the circus” There are old pictures of him waving at AG in the 50s

Archived