IGNORED

Nathan Baker

Shuffle

Went off again injured albeit survived to half time but indicated he needed to come off. I hope it's not too serious but slightly concerned about the frequency this happens and IMO need another left sided centre back to come in.

Webster looked very good and as others have said take a bow Cameron Pring as outstanding  !

5 minutes ago, Shuffle said:

Went off again injured albeit survived to half time but indicated he needed to come off. I hope it's not too serious but slightly concerned about the frequency this happens and IMO need another left sided centre back to come in.

Webster looked very good and as others have said take a bow Cameron Pring as outstanding  !

Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t Webster left footed 

1 hour ago, Shuffle said:

Yep prone to injury and suspension.

i don’t want to be a negative nancy but Baker, Webster and Hunt are all injury prone and praymably our first choice defenders - but worrying 

1 hour ago, JonDolman said:

I'm concerned by a lot after today. We just seem to pass it loads and not get very far, then we lose and they break. Does it work having 2 up front when playing this way? Never been a fan of 442 when not getting the ball forward quicker. 

Today's not about tactics or formation it's about match fitness.

To say you're concerned by a lot after today is a bit odd?

43 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

I'm concerned by a lot after today. We just seem to pass it loads and not get very far, then we lose and they break. Does it work having 2 up front when playing this way? Never been a fan of 442 when not getting the ball forward quicker. 

Pre-season mate. Nothing to worry about for now 

3 hours ago, JonDolman said:

I don't know. Last seasons brilliant start had a lot to do with how we were flying in pre season. We just seemed to carry on as we were into the championship games. There's no doubt we were giving it our all yesterday. Obviously too early to judge how good a player will be for us, but still worth having an opinion of what we saw and where we need to improve.

Remember when we lost to W-s-M in July 2014, you know, the season we went on to win the league with 99 points? Pre-season games mean nothing at all, as has already been said, they are no more than glorified training matches.

Archived