IGNORED

Bath City friendly

Gillies Downs Leeds

Been to watch the under 23s in action against Bath City this afternoon. Lost 2-1 to a last minute header. For the last 20 mins we had 6 16yr olds on the pitch. Of the players that started the ones that stood out for me were the keeper Sesay, he made some terrific saves. Always been impressed with him when I have seen him play. Was on loan at Paulton Rovers for a spell last season. Probably move up a level or 2 this season? Really got high hopes for him. A lad called James Harrison, a big left sided centre back, impressed up against their experienced striker Brunt. James Morton was neat and tidy in midfield and Semenyo was a threat up front. The latter 2 were on loan at Bath last season. Of the younger players that came on, I was seriously impressed with the lad Pearson. Think there were rumours towards the end of season that he was going to be in the match day squad. Can see what the hype is about. Hopefully some can work there way through to the first team in the future. 

On 14 July 2018 at 18:43, basshead said:

Been there aswell mate .keeper looks very good and good for is age ? 180 there today think bath lost money  which is a shame

Football friendlies whilst there is a World Cup on, only going to be one winner.

Archived