IGNORED

George Dowling

CyderInACan

Thought he looked solid when he came on yesterday. Seeing as he’s had loans already at WsM and Torquay I’d imagine he’d be lined up for a loan to L2 (Cheltenham or Yeovil?) this season before he’s assessed as an option for the first team squad. I think he’s a Bemmy boy so he really is one of our own and it would be great to see him featuring in the near future. 

One to keep an eye on. 

Just looks a footballer. A league loan would be great for him then think he’d be ready to compete. Think he can already handle the physicality but just needs that bit more game time. He is probably better than Yeovil or Cheltenham but if that is who will take him just do it. 

I didn’t think he was a full back and he puts lots of effort in I felt you knew this wasn’t  his natural position . He got better when the Shrewsbury teams swapped at 60mins. That said it’s the first time I saw him and pring and loads of other players and so was happy to see the team at the end mainly made up on non 1st team names .. 

I thought he looked decent yesterday.  Not his fault, but he didn’t have too many options whenever he got on the ball I noticed, Edwards was usually marked & no centre mids moved enough for him so he ended up having to go back quite often. 

2 hours ago, CyderInACan said:

Thought he looked solid when he came on yesterday. Seeing as he’s had loans already at WsM and Torquay I’d imagine he’d be lined up for a loan to L2 (Cheltenham or Yeovil?) this season before he’s assessed as an option for the first team squad. I think he’s a Bemmy boy so he really is one of our own and it would be great to see him featuring in the near future. 

One to keep an eye on. 

Reg, I thought he was dreadful at right back. When hunt went off, it became obvious that we've abandoned the Brownhill experiment at rb. Thought Cameron Pring did well on the left though. Pisano was bang average again. Definitely need hunt and Kelly back for the start of the season if Joe is going.

Archived