IGNORED

A bull sh*t bingo winning card!

Jarman

@Jarman you add absolutely nothing to this forum and never have. You're neither humorous, interesting nor informative. You add no value to any topic posting only in a succession of extremely feeble attempts to wind up posters, many of whom are too young to realise that you are of the blue persuasion; that Harold Jarman was a playing legend to Rovers supporters long before the terms 'Gas' and '15ers' had ever been spoken. 

Unlike your own forums, there is an openness to OTIB which permits, even encourages supporters of all clubs to post freely, without sanction. I fully support the mods in the way that they manage our forum and I'm happy that they seem to seldom have cause to ban posters however I'd be delighted if they decide to make an exception in your case.

I guess what I'm saying in a roundabout way is "why don't you just f * ck off".

Couldn't agree more. Complete and utter bollocks

A bit like

'5th richest club in the country'
'We're coming for you'
'Wouldn't sell Matty Taylor for less than £10m'
Endless facebook invites to the end of season Bristol City relegation party
Punching horses
Acting the big one at Woking, Eastleigh etc

My eldest daughter is 15. She's never seen her Dad get all worked up on Derby Day

It can say what it wants, it's irrelevant. Like you lot

2 hours ago, Jarman said:

“The club’s rebrand shows a new direction and a clear appetite to achieve success at the highest level – those values are matched by our own ethos to be relentless in the pursuit of success through innovation and humility."

You know your avatar ......that Mr Bean on a rock photo

You couldn’t take another one could you 

Just step back a bit .....and a bit more ......and just a couples of steps more .....

:thumbsup:

7 hours ago, Woodsy said:

Couldn't agree more. Complete and utter bollocks

A bit like

'5th richest club in the country'
'We're coming for you'
'Wouldn't sell Matty Taylor for less than £10m'
Endless facebook invites to the end of season Bristol City relegation party
Punching horses
Acting the big one at Woking, Eastleigh etc

My eldest daughter is 15. She's never seen her Dad get all worked up on Derby Day

It can say what it wants, it's irrelevant. Like you lot

Don't get worked up by the platoon of mum-bummers.

• Admin

Supporters From Other Clubs

Supporters from other clubs are welcome to join otib.co.uk. However, they should remember this is a Bristol City forum and should post in a polite and respectful manner. Posters from other clubs who the moderators feel have only signed up to this forum to be disrespectful, will have their account dealt with in a manner the moderators consider appropriate.

:read::sub:

5 hours ago, Ian M said:

Supporters from other clubs are welcome to join otib.co.uk. However, they should remember this is a Bristol City forum and should post in a polite and respectful manner. Posters from other clubs who the moderators feel have only signed up to this forum to be disrespectful, will have their account dealt with in a manner the moderators consider appropriate.

IMG_1450.JPG

19 hours ago, Jarman said:

“The club’s rebrand shows a new direction and a clear appetite to achieve success at the highest level – those values are matched by our own ethos to be relentless in the pursuit of success through innovation and humility."

What a complete Bell Sniff you are Jarman truly a web toed amoeba.

PS  I know a single celled structure can't have webbed toes but if it could......

On 19/07/2018 at 22:22, Ian M said:

How can we ask others to be polite and respectful when we constantly kick the shit out of each other at the first chance??

• Admin
1 minute ago, ... said:

How can we ask others to be polite and respectful when we constantly kick the shit out of each other at the first chance??

Its a bit like our families. We can moan/whinge about & be right bastards to siblings etc but if someone else says a word against them we spring to their defence. It’s the Bristol City family ;)

(But when it goes a step to far between two City we step in when we become aware. I guess the moderating team are Mum and Dad)

2 minutes ago, Ian M said:

Its a bit like our families. We can moan/whinge about & be right bastards to siblings etc but if someone else says a word against them we spring to their defence. It’s the Bristol City family ;)

(But when it goes a step to far between two City we step in when we become aware. I guess the moderating team are Mum and Dad)

1 minute ago, Ian M said:

Love you, man.

:hug:

I'm sure we all agree Ian is in the top 10 OTIB moderators by a country mile.

Archived