IGNORED

LJ on Bailey Wright. Disgusting.

Bristol Rob

How's Bailey Wright and when do you expect to see him back in action?

"Bailey's doing okay. He had a good running session yesterday - strangely enough he did his back putting his pants on. I'm not sure if that can go out live on air but that was how he got the injury and since then he's been very stiff.

Are they training for the new season or on a romantic break?

The thing is with Bailey Wright he has a very unusual method of trying to put his pants on.  A former Preston buddy told me Bailey used to stretch his pants out and fasten them between two chair legs and then try to somersault into them,  occasionally hurting his back in the process.  It is odd, but hey, that's the modern footballer for you.

This is also the reason he missed his world cup place.

3 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

Surely sometimes we've all got stiff after pulling our pants on?

I'm sure that doesn't apply to you Rudolf you're stiff 24/7:laugh: Trying to get your pants off when stiff, can sometimes twang a bit.

If you think those comments were disgusting then I'd say you are a very sensitive person. It was a lighthearted comment that may or may not be true.

Say it is true is there any real difference between that and saying Louis Carey injured himself on a barbecue? Poor humour isn't a crime as far as I know.

1 minute ago, numbeast said:

If you think those comments were disgusting then I'd say you are a very sensitive person. It was a lighthearted comment that may or may not be true.

Say it is true is there any real difference between that and saying Louis Carey injured himself on a barbecue? Poor humour isn't a crime as far as I know.

Do you get invited to many parties? You sound like a lot of fun.

3 hours ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

Surely sometimes we've all got stiff after pulling our pants on?

My memory tells me that the stiffness had usually gone by the time I put my pants back on.

Mrs Downend tells me that she remembers that the stiffness had gone by the time I took them off:shocking:

3 hours ago, numbeast said:

I think this one has passed you by mate. 

It’s not serious. It’s supposed to be an attempt at humour. 

The humour may not be to your taste, but it’s an attempt at it nevertheless. 

ps - @Bristol Rob is about as funny as Schindler’s List! 

2 minutes ago, Harry said:

I hated that film Slim. It was described as a real 'box of tissues' movie. I only managed acts of self pleasure twice during it.

And I'm still banned from Ciniworld. 

3 hours ago, numbeast said:

Oh the irony

34 minutes ago, Harry said:

Planning on getting a bit Schindlers over the weekend, me

41 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

I hated that film Slim. It was described as a real 'box of tissues' movie. I only managed acts of self pleasure twice during it.

And I'm still banned from Ciniworld. 

Clearly weren’t using the right brand of tissue. These nazi films require something much more right-wing than supermarket own brand. You need a Kleenex Ultra. 

2 minutes ago, Harry said:

Expanding the topic. Let’s have everyone’s funniest efforts at completing the following sentence : @Bristol Rob is about as funny as ............. 

.....Robbored is altruistic.

Archived