IGNORED

Match day thread

class not gas

16 minutes ago, class not gas said:

On way to city v Rayo Valecano been drinking all day so try to keep u up to date with score and scores.

Judging by his posts today, it sounds like Swedish Tommy has been with you? :)

3 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Anyone else reckon Wright will be playing alongside Webster this season? 

I saw on twitter, Bailey Wright was ready to lead Bristol City this season. Which presumes and reads that he'll be captain. Captains usually play.. I think I'd prefer Webster and Baker though. 

7 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

I know I am in the minority but I prefer Wright to Baker, so I am personally glad that Johnson looks like his preferred partnership is Webster and Wright.

Well I think as there's only 2 weeks left until the start of the season, I think we're starting to see the start of what looks to be the team to line up against Forest. It will be interesting as I don't think Baker will be happy on the bench. 

Things to note at HT:

Taylor has been forced off with an Injury. 

Maenpaa has looked okay, no mistakes but not much to do. 

Eliasson has looked really dangerous. Beating the defender with pace to put in some really good deliveries. 

The player on the end of the crosses, Diedhiou had City's best chance, putting Eliasson's cross just wide from the corner of the goal.

58 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

:dunno:

Concerned that COD isn't there as well, I'd be gutted if we lost him. 

Something giving me a bad feeling that he could be a surprise sell before the window shuts.

Archived