IGNORED

Mo Eisa - NOW OFFICIALLY SIGNED (merged)

GrahamC

11 hours ago, Shtanley said:

Yeah pretty much it seems. He thought as much and was essentially referring to it as a done deal. Apparently us and Sunderland offered the same but we put in a sell on where they didn’t iirc. Peterborough’s offer was mainly clauses so they didn’t get near to doing it. I’m sure many on here know the details for sure. 

Where you getting all this information? Then you say people on here know the details for 'sure'.? So what you said is just made up by you?

12 minutes ago, core321 said:

Where you getting all this information? Then you say people on here know the details for 'sure'.? So what you said is just made up by you?

He did say “apparently”, which sounds to me fairly standard for “this is what I have been told but I cannot verify independently”, which is fair enough.

1 minute ago, Phileas Fogg said:

No, squad arrived back from Marbella yesterday. All the right people saying deal done to be announced Monday.

Monday lunchtime/afternoon is a better time to get traction for a news story.

I guessed that but thought atleast something would be on twitter yesterday. 

5 minutes ago, Pisano The God said:

I guessed that but thought atleast something would be on twitter yesterday. 

Fairly unusual for us to announce a signing on a Sunday; especially when you factor in the return from the Spain trip. We'd need the time to do the official photos, formalities etc.

Pretty sure it'll be today - perhaps tomorrow if there's a few small things to take care of.

Apparently Eisa was out in Marbella over the weekend.

Club loves a noon announcement. Think at least 3 were at noon. Think these things usually happen and photos taken then announced next day. I have my eyes on my phone at 12 expecting it then. Think everything would have been done on weekend. Possibly photos this morning at the Gate if he was in Spain 

I am local to Cheltenham, and have watches him a few times, this guy is a class act, I wanted him from the off, even spoke to a staff member at Cheltenham about that, he was saying they won't be able to keep him, and would want him to come here, of course I said why not? Just the type of player that should fit in...great bit of business if we can get it over the line.

4 minutes ago, Judda said:

Where's Brian Wilson these days?

Had to google, curiosity got the better of me. After leaving us went to Colchester and Oldham. Has just signed for Barrow a week ago. 35 now. Left us in 2010!

2 minutes ago, RedM said:

Had to google, curiosity got the better of me. After leaving us went to Colchester and Oldham. Has just signed for Barrow a week ago. 35 now. Left us in 2010!

Knew someone would!

Suprising he never really had a beach boys song... or have I forgotten it already...

Archived