IGNORED

Mo Eisa - NOW OFFICIALLY SIGNED (merged)

GrahamC

Pleased with this.

Combined with the other signings, it looks like a nice mixture of experience at this level (Hunt, Webster, Weiman) and taking chances on young/lowers league prospects (Esia, lad from Scunthorpe).

Looking forward to seeing the team come together. 

1 minute ago, brad blit said:

Would this see a striker leave us now...... seeing as LJ said recently that he was only looking at GK unless a player left?

i think the taylor forced our hand and may mean no striker leaves until jan pending scans etc

3 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

i think the taylor forced our hand and may mean no striker leaves until jan pending scans etc

Ah right, so Taylor got injured so City suddenly buy him..:laugh:.

I'm sure if City were interested that would of started a while back, I don't think it has anything to do with Taylor.

Assuming Milan stays, all we need now is a commanding, goal scoring, central attack-minded midfielder and a keeper. Think these two need to come from the pots marked 'top quality' please.

I'll then consider whether you're forgiven for selling Flinty.

3 minutes ago, core321 said:

Ah right, so Taylor got injured so City suddenly buy him..:laugh:.

I'm sure if City were interested that would of started a while back, I don't think it has anything to do with Taylor.

Try again, Monkeh was referring to whether another striker - e.g. Djuric - would leave now we have signed Eisa.

He was not saying we signed Eisa because Taylor is injured. He was saying another striker was less likely to leave because of Taylor's injury.

3 hours ago, Monkeh said:

not at all, weinman was having a medical for about 4 days before it was announced 

Urine samples can be a bugger - sometimes if you can't go, you just can't go - mind you 4 days is a bit long!

On 22/07/2018 at 07:42, cidered abroad said:

That would suggest that he is good at finding space away because the opponents as the home team, will be more attack minded. 

At home the opposition will be more defensive minded. 

Pace in away games is more effective but craft and patience in home games. So he is quick but not crafty? 

Maybe Matty Taylor is the home option then..

3 minutes ago, nick jones of hereford said:

Having watched the video interview on the Club’s website, he comes across as a humble balanced individual. 

A fantastic prospect who, with good coaching, could be a real bargain for the reputed £1.5m

Before I put my glasses on, I read that as ............HORRIBLE BASTARD  !:grr::P

Archived