IGNORED

Kodi Boxes

CloudyThatchers

12 hours ago, stoke giiford red said:

any one still use a kodi box and get good streams for the football?. I had one but gave up using it as the number of quality streams become less and less, however with the season fast approaching I was thinking of setting it back up and giving another go.

I have one and love my box. For films and TV shows on demand it is absolutely fantastic.

That said however, I gave up trying to use it for streaming sport long ago. So hit and miss or just unreliable. Just stick to the films and series now and I love it.

2 minutes ago, Undy English said:

I have one and love my box. For films and TV shows on demand it is absolutely fantastic.

That said however, I gave up trying to use it for streaming sport long ago. So hit and miss or just unreliable. Just stick to the films and series now and I love it.

+1

I have added mobdro and touch vpn for sky sports and live streaming tv and so far that seems ok

I've got one and use a streaming site for £35 a year. Absolutely spot on it is as well.

Used to be with a different one which was more expensive, that one was garbage in comparison to the one I use now.

At the last check, I had 2690 channels including virtually every sport channel from various countries and i-follow.

If you've got a decent broadband, It's a no-brainer TBH but there are no guarantees. 

6 hours ago, phantom said:

I put kodi onto an Amazon fire stick - hadn't used it for months until I saw this thread

Can't get anything to work anymore - any suggestions?

Don't even bother with Kodi anymore Terrarium TV a lot more stable and no messing about with add ons  :thumbsup: 

20 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

I've got one and use a streaming site for £35 a year. Absolutely spot on it is as well.

Used to be with a different one which was more expensive, that one was garbage in comparison to the one I use now.

At the last check, I had 2690 channels including virtually every sport channel from various countries and i-follow.

If you've got a decent broadband, It's a no-brainer TBH but there are no guarantees. 

What've you been using mate? PM if you'd rather keep private if that's ok :thumbsup:. I've been using Flawless but hearing bad things about them recently.

On 23/07/2018 at 23:01, Ska Junkie said:

Would be interested in the details of this please. Send us a PM if you'd prefer. ?

Loads of IPTV providers out there, the blocks killed off most kodi reliability, IPTV isn't perfect though even though its a paid service the blocks are likely to hit every provider this year but they try and get around it. I've currently got 3 running through an amazon tv box more stable than the stick. Just look on reddit, facebook or Twitter. I can drop a few names if you need. Good to see we are moving into streaming had the friendly on Friday on the AFTV no problems!

• Admin
22 minutes ago, TMWANG50 said:

Loads of IPTV providers out there, the blocks killed off most kodi reliability, IPTV isn't perfect though even though its a paid service the blocks are likely to hit every provider this year but they try and get around it. I've currently got 3 running through an amazon tv box more stable than the stick. Just look on reddit, facebook or Twitter. I can drop a few names if you need. Good to see we are moving into streaming had the friendly on Friday on the AFTV no problems!

I was going to ask if there was a way to get City games

Providers are branching out as more is being streamed, Sky showing midweek games next year will open this up further no doubt. Some providers trialed ifollow at the end of last season and I'm aware of one that plans to show Leeds tv on top of ifollow this year so some City games could be viewed this way. There are also the Saturday 3pm's that are shown international (normally the old channel 5 main highlight game) City were featured a few times via this last year these are all covered by any decent provider.

Only other way is to buy BCTV and use a vpn, but that's a much more expensive option and one I wouldn't recommend but I know others have done as they couldn't get to many games as they were no longer in Bristol.

On 24/07/2018 at 15:40, TRUEBRIT66 said:

Don't even bother with Kodi anymore Terrarium TV a lot more stable and no messing about with add ons  :thumbsup: 

This guy knows. Terrarium TV is where it's at.

It's not KODI as such, you install it as a programme onto your Android Box. Easily found from a simple Google search.

On 30/07/2018 at 14:57, TMWANG50 said:

Providers are branching out as more is being streamed, Sky showing midweek games next year will open this up further no doubt. Some providers trialed ifollow at the end of last season and I'm aware of one that plans to show Leeds tv on top of ifollow this year so some City games could be viewed this way. There are also the Saturday 3pm's that are shown international (normally the old channel 5 main highlight game) City were featured a few times via this last year these are all covered by any decent provider.

Only other way is to buy BCTV and use a vpn, but that's a much more expensive option and one I wouldn't recommend but I know others have done as they couldn't get to many games as they were no longer in Bristol.

Ifollow is being streamed on many IPTV suppliers this season. 

IPTV is perfectly fine if you find a good supplier, I’ve found one after going through quite a few bad ones. Just PM me if you want the name etc. 

Also, Kodi is dead, and it’s nothing to do with the blocks etc. Use TerrariumTV , (message me if you want to ad free version).

Plus for TV, just use a decent IPTV supplier, no issues for Live TV, no issues when boxing is on etc.  

3 hours ago, phantom said:

I see Terrarium TV has now closed down, which was a shame as my broadband is shit this site let me download films to watch back 

Have read that Tea TV is the next best thing so will have a look at this later 

Tea tv is the best one out there now mate,it was coming with terrarium because he hadn’t updated for months and then posted a goodbye message,the problem with the patched up terrarium is that it will probably only last a couple of months and nobody knows where it’s come from so could be sending any kind of malware to your device,my advice is stay away from terrarium and just use tea tv for now.Why are you downloading films anyway and not just put them in favourites

• Admin
9 hours ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Why are you downloading films anyway and not just put them in favourites

Honestly not sure how to do this

9 hours ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Where are you living to have such crap broadband that you can’t stream and I hope you are using a vpn when downloading mate

In WSM, currently sorting out buying the ex out of the property, when that is all sorted I will look to sorting it

Had a look earlier and download is at 1.4mbps

2 hours ago, phantom said:

Honestly not sure how to do this

In WSM, currently sorting out buying the ex out of the property, when that is all sorted I will look to sorting it

Had a look earlier and download is at 1.4mbps

Yeh that’s not good at all mate,not sure if you could even just stream with that speed without it buffering  all the time 

12 hours ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Don’t do that for Christ sakes mate

Why? Do you actually understand what real debrid is? 

Terrarium has stopped working as he has simply put a block on the app running, someone has got round this as you know. The scrapers will simply not be updated again and so will stop generating links at some point. 

With real debrid links will carry on being generated for a long time, even when all the scrapers have stopped. 

For the price real debrid is fantastic for better quality videos etc, basically no buffering etc, you know where the links are coming from. 

Please state why you shouldn’t do the above, as it doesn’t sound like you know what you are Talking about to be honest. 

Archived