IGNORED

Torquay tomorrow

ollywhyte

1 hour ago, ollywhyte said:

U23 fixture I think?

Will the lads be back from 'Marbella? Wondered if Taylor Moore, Liam Walsh etc may get a run out? Eisa?

Anyone going?

They were all back Sunday. Some of them were around the harbourside Sunday afternoon

33 minutes ago, supercidered said:

I went last year and some of the team looked about 12! TUFC put out their first team and it was literally me against boys. It also cost £10 to get it so its a no from me this time around!

You did well to only keep it to 2-0 then mate.

4 hours ago, Denbury Red said:

It is £10 - pay on the gate. 

Living in Newton Abbot - I shall probably go to see who turns up!

Ha I live in Newton so will also being going down. Last year was was one of the worst games of football I have ever seen but being on my doorstep I can`t not go

2 hours ago, devoncider said:

working in Chudleigh I may pop down to this one, but the 0-2 loss last year is putting me off. Only player of note that day was Lucic

Yeah he was the strand out for me last year and thought we had a decent keeper on our hands......didn't work out too well though :-(

5 hours ago, supercidered said:

I went last year and some of the team looked about 12! TUFC put out their first team and it was literally me against boys. It also cost £10 to get it so its a no from me this time around!

That's inflation for you. I only used to pay 25p subs to play football on The Downs in the 70's! 

5 hours ago, Adz6794 said:

Ha I live in Newton so will also being going down. Last year was was one of the worst games of football I have ever seen but being on my doorstep I can`t not go

My turquey supporting mate text me the other night saying. "You coming up tues night?"  my reply "after last year, eff off !!" but being so close can't not go up and watch.

10 hours ago, Denbury Red said:

Just had a thought - did I work with you??

How about SW??

if so - you gonna go to Plainmoor tomorrow?

Well guessed!!

No Plainmoor for me tonight. Last time was a waste of time but at least they have advertised it as an U23 game. I remember seeing them warm up and Scott Goldbourne looked old enough to be their dad!

The kit was too big for some them!

14 hours ago, supercidered said:

C''mon I think you can guess

Just had a thought - did I work with you??

How about SW??

if so - you gonna go to Plainmoor tomorrow?

28 minutes ago, supercidered said:

Well guessed!!

No Plainmoor for me tonight. Last time was a waste of time but at least they have advertised it as an U23 game. I remember seeing them warm up and Scott Goldbourne looked old enough to be their dad!

The kit was too big for some them!

Hopefully the team will have a few more who are close to the first team - could even have Eisa. 

But you are probably right - may well be a wasted evening - but we shall see ......

I went last year and was pretty disappointed as it wasn't advertised as being a run out for the youngsters. Will probably wait to see line up on Twitter.

Popped up to Plainmoor on Friday to watch v Cardiff and Torquay didn't look as bad as they have been recently. Weird seeing Bobby Reid in blue - I did bellow  'Blue is definitely not your colour Bobby!' :no:

Archived