IGNORED

Breaking news : Marlon Pack signs 3 year deal (Merged)

Bristols finest

24 minutes ago, BCFC_95 said:

Is Joe signing a new contract?

Whos the keeper we’re getting?

What really happened with Wes Burns?

Did Lee J and Lee Tomlin really have a bust up? 

I want answers, and you’re the man to tell me them. :worship2:

All to be revealed in the next episode of Soap 

Tbf the best signing of the summer by far. 

Unfairly and massively underrated. 

Our whole play goes through Marlon and we would’ve seriously missed him if we lost him. 

He added a few goals last year too. Top player. 

Yes he lacks a yard of pace but lets face it, if he had that, he wouldnt be here!

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

Why? 

Some otib users think that every City player should have his own song................:dunno:

My sister is a big Villa fan and I’ve been up to Villa Park with her a fair few times, around 20 years ago the Holte End had a song for every player - they were all original and not just copying other fans’ tunes - and they used to belt them all out during the warm up and when the team came out - the positive effect that had on the players was patently obvious.

Each player acknowledged the packed home end in turn when their song was sung and it undoubtedly fired them up - they finished 4th in the premier league followed by finishing 5th, 7th, 6th, 6th, 8th, 8th and 6th....these were the days when their managers were Brian Little, John Gregory and David O’Leary - the fans and their original, bespoke songs for each player undoubtedly helped...

13 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

My sister is a big Villa fan and I’ve been up to Villa Park with her a fair few times, around 20 years ago the Holte End had a song for every player - they were all original and not just copying other fans’ tunes - and they used to belt them all out during the warm up and when the team came out - the positive effect that had on the players was patently obvious.

Each player acknowledged the packed home end in turn when their song was sung and it undoubtedly fired them up - they finished 4th in the premier league followed by finishing 5th, 7th, 6th, 6th, 8th, 8th and 6th....these were the days when their managers were Brian Little, John Gregory and David O’Leary - the fans and their original, bespoke songs for each player undoubtedly helped...

That might well be a Villa thing. 

In all the years I e been watching City I can only remember one player specific song - the old and therefore unoriginal one of "he's here, he's there, he's every flipping where, Gerry Gow"

The same song has been applied to other City players since but not in recent years - on reason why it couldn't be used for Pack.

17 minutes ago, Robbored said:

That might well be a Villa thing. 

In all the years I e been watching City I can only remember one player specific song - the old and therefore unoriginal one of "he's here, he's there, he's every flipping where, Gerry Gow"

The same song has been applied to other City players since but not in recent years - on reason why it couldn't be used for Pack.

The most original version of this song was after the club pleaded with supporters to tone the language down.

The East End sang 

" He's here,

he's there ,

we're not allowed to swear,

Gerry Gow " 

Archived