IGNORED

Banana splits

Langford Red

1 hour ago, Slacker said:

I dont know about that.I feel you have probably attained a level of fame (infamy?),that would probably qualify you for a starring role in Celebrity Big Brother,Love Island,that Tom Daley diving thing,or the one were people break their necks ski jumping.

All the shit I don't watch! The wife and kids would see more of me though :laughcont:

8 hours ago, Red-Robbo said:

An interesting fact:  The guy who voiced Fleagle (the dog-like Split) also invented the world's first artificial heart.

You're welcome....   

If that's true it's possibly the greatest ever post on this forum.

8 hours ago, Red-Robbo said:

An interesting fact:  The guy who voiced Fleagle (the dog-like Split) also invented the world's first artificial heart.

You're welcome....   

Wasnt his name Paul Winchell?Also the voice of Tigger in the classic Disney Winnie the Pooh films.

3 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

I've decided to meet my fear head on - it's the only way with the constant bullying on here

You will not win, either of you :laughcont:

The old double bluff eh?  Change your profile pic for a few days, hoping we will go away.....never!!!

23 hours ago, 1960maaan said:

Still got my yellow vinyl copy 

Me too along with their versions of Paranoid and Nights In White Satin (clear vinyl?).

I used to love the old coloured vinyl, a couple that stick in my mind are Cool For Cats on shocking pink and Milk And Alcohol on a sort of shitty brown. I`ve got loads stuck in a box in the loft in the vain hope that one day they`ll be worth something!

2 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

Me too along with their versions of Paranoid and Nights In White Satin (clear vinyl?).

I used to love the old coloured vinyl, a couple that stick in my mind are Cool For Cats on shocking pink and Milk And Alcohol on a sort of shitty brown. I`ve got loads stuck in a box in the loft in the vain hope that one day they`ll be worth something!

I've got Nights in white satin on white, I think I have the cool for cats pink, the different colours or packaging were great. A mate put me onto a Music shop in East street when I was going to South Bristol Tech, I remember getting a Skids double single pack , My perfect cousin in Green and a couple of others in one hit. I went to sell my stuff some time ago, might be ok if you do it individually, but few are worth a great deal, but dealers will offer you about 10% of the value if my experience is anything to go by. Kept it all, now hoping to move and get a man cave so I can get it all out agin.

Archived