IGNORED

Formation

Londoner

12 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

If it's a traditional 4-4-2, don't expect a top 6 push...

My hope is for a 4-3-3 but doesn't seem to have been setup this way so far.

I wish we were playing 4-3-3 as well, but LJ has played mostly 4-42 with slight tweaking most of his time, think our squad would would really suit a 4-3-3  with Pack, Brownhill and O'Dowda in midifled and Korey , Walsh as cover. Then well any of a plethora of options for the next bank of 3 .

16 minutes ago, Fiale said:

I wish we were playing 4-3-3 as well, but LJ has played mostly 4-42 with slight tweaking most of his time, think our squad would would really suit a 4-3-3  with Pack, Brownhill and O'Dowda in midifled and Korey , Walsh as cover. Then well any of a plethora of options for the next bank of 3 .

Our squad would definitely suit it, I quite agree.

On the 3, still inclined to give Pack, Brownhill and Smith a proper go. In terms of cover, Walsh- and in a 4-3-3 I wouldn't even rule out Hegeler as being able to play a role in terms of cover in that setup. Could O'Dowda play centrally? Perhaps.

The next band of 3, given we have players who can play across the front line (Watkins, Weimann), we would have a good range- and be able to adjust to opposition pretty well.

Archived