IGNORED

Line up vs Bournemouth

Finley_Smith10

8 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Ours is a little odd, though the absence of Mäenpää suggests he is either injured or has left us...

O’Leary

Hunt Webster Baker Bryan

Paterson Pack Brownhill Eliasson 

Taylor Weimann 

Still no O’Dowda or Adelakun..

As I said he was injured yesterday.

7 minutes ago, robin_unreliant said:

Exactly. So why have we bought so many of them?

Who out of them are out and out wingers ? 

Theyre really all attacking midfielders that can interchange . Elliasson and maybe o’dowda But he enjoys cutting inside a lot. I can see the system being fluid up top with plenty of movement hopefully 

1 minute ago, deadredfred said:

I've seen better camera angles on Facebook live streams from the crowd 

If this is indicative of BCTV why the hell would you bother?  Not a great advert.  Last year there was no commentary was there?  Has it changed this year or just because it's a friendly?

4 minutes ago, deadredfred said:

I've seen better camera angles on Facebook live streams from the crowd 

Very poorly directed - you need to have the courage to stay wide enough to see the flow of the play...and to have positioned the cameras properly...very poor advertisement for the BTCV service as @RumRed says.

2 minutes ago, RedM said:

There is commentary for those interested. It’s free, I’m tired so sat here happy watching match and Tour de France as well as modding the forum. #Multitasking :laugh:

I wonder if commentary will be the norm for the BCTV+ league games this season? Seems odd that they’d just do it for a friendly.

Not sure how I’d feel about that. Presumably other clubs would have similar so we’d gave to sit through some pretty biased commentary.

Archived