IGNORED

Line up vs Bournemouth

Finley_Smith10

5 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

This commentator is worse than Downsy. Apparently Joe scored his best goal against Rovers last season in the Carabao Cup and Josh King has been City's main threat 

I liked how he said “Matty Taylor was always a Red” though!

1 minute ago, YorksRed said:

Main camera angle looks like they are playing in the dark!

Yup, considering the game isn’t being affected by the sun the changes in light is pretty annoying. But my stream is streaming well

3 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Don't know what Eliasson has been taking in pre season but it's working, looks ten times the player he did last season

Lots of good crosses, but need people running onto them - otherwise what's the point ?

3 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Don't know what Eliasson has been taking in pre season but it's working, looks ten times the player he did last season

Think it was @Knighty‘s friend that said it but apparently Engvall never settled but Eliasson was very keen to prove himself. Also recall Eliasson saying he has been working very hard this summer to get more minutes. It is showing. I like the mix with him and Pato. Eliasson is your classic winger who keeps width while Pato explores and finds more space inside. 

2 minutes ago, RedM said:

Yup, considering the game isn’t being affected by the sun the changes in light is pretty annoying. But my stream is streaming well

was bad looks like they changed some setting the last few minutes though, looks brighter now.

16 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Yep, still no defensive midfielder at the club, a position we needed to recruit more than every other put together.

Hegeler? Pack?

The real issue is that we need more players in midfield I.e. 4-3-3 variant.

8 minutes ago, Dr Balls said:

Hegeler? Pack?

The real issue is that we need more players in midfield I.e. 4-3-3 variant.

We just don’t seem to be leaning that way. We are still playing with 2 central midfielders with Pato often taking up central positions when in possesion. I am not sure what a defensive midfielder brings the current set up. Watching Pack and Brownhill against premier league quality and looking the more comfortable. 

5 minutes ago, bcfcrobins14 said:

Pack is a fantastic player to watch, range of passing is suberb

3 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Personally think we have played some fantastic football. As for Eliasson. Very exciting 

Been our two best players by a long shot and everyone has played well enough

Archived