IGNORED

Line up vs Bournemouth

Finley_Smith10

3 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

I'm sorry City but if tonights freebee was supposed to whet the appetite for the BCTV service by my estimation and that of others it's been an abject failure, stop start all night.

I can`t say I`ve had too much to complain about TBH - no stop/starting although the camera angles and contrast need sorting

15 minutes ago, Red Exile said:

agreed - didn't spot Joe Bryan correctly either. Crying out for a co-commentator. Like the dodgy camera work this is all a question of money...paying people who know how to do the job to do it properly. All very amateur night I'm afraid...which matters if you are asking people to pay for the service...which we're admittedly enjoying free of charge this evening.

Exactly this is free,wast want for free Gary Neville and Martin Tyler commentating and Andy gray and hairy hands in a studio seeing if there are any birds they would bend over

1 minute ago, Red Right Hand said:

I can`t say I`ve had too much to complain about TBH - no stop/starting although the camera angles and contrast need sorting

Nor me, if I was an exile I'd get it on this showing.

Commentator a bit annoying but aren't they all, and he's not as annoying as Screecher Hoskin on RB.

5 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

I can't complain about availability, but camerawork and commentary is woeful.  I can see adverts for cameramen ans commentator on the website soon

2 minutes ago, TRL said:

I can't complain about availability, but camerawork and commentary is woeful.  I can see adverts for cameramen ans commentator on the website soon

Or the new Sicial media ‘guru’ will Facetime 

Since they got the contrast on the main camera sorted out in the first half presentation in general not bad at all; this is their first go, for heaven’s sake.  Commentary not very good, but again thry’ve Got to get experience.  I live in Nottingham, and the chance to see more games live is one I’m certainly not going to turn down. Also no complaints (tonight anyway!)  about buffering or interrupted coverage. All in all, a ?from me.

Glad I don’t work with you lot who are prepared to write them off their first effort.

3 minutes ago, bcdc said:

Since they got the contrast on the main camera sorted out in the first half presentation in general not bad at all; this is their first go, for heaven’s sake.  Commentary not very good, but again thry’ve Got to get experience.  I live in Nottingham, and the chance to see more games live is one I’m certainly not going to turn down. Also no complaints (tonight anyway!)  about buffering or interrupted coverage. All in all, a ?from me.

Glad I don’t work with you lot who are prepared to write them off their first effort.

lets see how much they are charging.  paying for a professional service you expect professional output.

You would hope they have a feedback page fore this game, and you would also hope for decent feedback rather than "its shite"

1 minute ago, TRL said:

lets see how much they are charging.  paying for a professional service you expect professional output.

+ they have had a seasons experience and wouldn’t expect trial runs before the live freebie

2 minutes ago, RedDave said:

You lot moaning about buffering and commentary yet loads said they wouldnt bother coming as it was being screened online. No buffering at the game!

yep whatever

go and sneer on another thread

Archived