IGNORED

Line up vs Bournemouth

Finley_Smith10

10 minutes ago, Red Exile said:

Very poorly directed - you need to have the courage to stay wide enough to see the flow of the play...and to have positioned the cameras properly...very poor advertisement for the BTCV service as @RumRed says.

I've given up. Too bad to actually watch. 

I didn't realise that was actual BCTV standards.  If that's the camera work and the commentary I cannot understand why people would pay for that. 

Confident I could do better with my phone and my sheepskin coat on 

1 minute ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Not one midfielder anywhere around, poor header by Baker confounded by not closing his man down and Hunt jogging back.

The midfield is incredibly weak.

Didn’t see it that way. Baker had to get something on it or King would have troubled him. Unlucky he could not get more power on it but was running backwards with a casual push. Can’t close King down because he is too quick. Defended fine but good finish. The difference in levels 

We will struggle without Diedhiou watching this. Moves just tend to die at Matty Taylor. Shame because he has clever movement at times but any pass to feet means we will lose possesion. 

Marlon Pack looks slimmer and absolutely sharp. 

1 minute ago, Whale Eye Beef Hooked said:

We have had a championship keeper at the club this week and hopeful of a deal with a prem keeper.  Neither likely to happen so still on The lookout 

We could have Buffon in goal, with the powder puff midfield who are to scared to get stuck in we will concede regularly 

Archived