IGNORED

Line up vs Bournemouth

Finley_Smith10

Webster had a decent game 

Some Great bits n pieces from Patterson 

Pack played well

Not sure about Hunt defensively and think full backs could remain our Achilles  heel

WEisa looks to have real promise 

But the massive plus for me , like a few I guess is Elliasson performance - skill , work rate , tracked back , very good fitness

His crosses should be a forwards dream

:clap:

10 minutes ago, RedDave said:

You lot moaning about buffering and commentary yet loads said they wouldnt bother coming as it was being screened online. No buffering at the game!

Saved 11 quid.

1 minute ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Pack played well

Not sure about Hunt defensively and think full backs could remain our Achilles  heel

But the massive plus for me , like a few I guess is Elliasson performance - skill , work rate , tracked back , very good fitness

Yep sums it up well, I am not sure the starting front two will be our actual starting front 2 in league games as they are too similar,.

O'leary distributed it quite well 

So the BCTV presentation isn’t Sky quality but it’s pretty good I reckon.  Delighted that as an “expat” I will get to see more games. Commentary ok despite what people say,  just think he needs a summariser alongside like they have on Radio Bristol.

More importantly a good team performance.  Eliason really has stepped up, good flashes from Eisa and Webster looks classy.

4 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Pack played well

Makes it even more of a shame Fammy is suspended.

Lot's to be pleased with there. Really impressed with Eisa when he came on - he looks ready immediately. Also, liked the look of Pring at left back - he seems to have come through into 1st team contention from nowhere.

The starting team is next weeks starting line up for me (injuries and a new keeper aside).

1 minute ago, CHAZ MICHAELS said:

Lot's to be pleased with there. Really impressed with Eisa when he came on - he looks ready immediately. Also, liked the look of Pring at left back - he seems to have come through into 1st team contention from nowhere.

The starting team is next weeks starting line up for me (injuries and a new keeper aside).

Me too - I think his biggest problem (if there was one) was that he was a bit too eager to score on his debut and snatched at a couple.

2 minutes ago, Fuber said:

Was Eliasson playing on the left?

I mentioned it on the analysis thread that he was wasted on the right. Was he much improved in his natural position?

he swapped aroud a bit during the game but mostly on the right

the cracker of a cross came from the left though

4 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Pack played well

Eliasson looked like new player. Completely different from last season. He's obviously responded to whatever coaching advice he's been getting and although I couldn't tell via my iPad I wonder if he's beefed up a bit.

Its only a pre season game but City played some nice stuff and I'm encouraged by what I saw - I bet LJ is as well.

I do wonder if Bobby Reid notched all those goals due to the high press game that suited him as a striker. Johnson has cleverly picked Weimann to fulfil the role of striker in a high press, just as he did with Reid last season. Weimann looked classy tonight as did Eliasson and Eisa looked great on the ball and very direct.

2 minutes ago, Fuber said:

Was Eliasson playing on the left?

I mentioned it on the analysis thread that he was wasted on the right. Was he much improved in his natural position?

Switched between the two first half but was primarily on the left second half when Korey came on & Brownhill went wide right.

Archived