IGNORED

Season Cards

MelksRed

5 minutes ago, City Mike said:

I was told new ones, as I had season card plus which in no longer available.

any idea when they will be arriving, scary to think the new season is only 5 weeks away. time certainly flies when we have all the world cup games to watch.

4 minutes ago, exAtyeoMax said:

does it work in the Hen & Chicken? :ph34r:

Yes, but they'll add 10% of any money spent onto any merch you buy - so buy 10 pints at the H&C and a home shirt will cost you an extra fiver

• Admin
53 minutes ago, exAtyeoMax said:

does it work in the Hen & Chicken? :ph34r:

What is the H&C like for a pre-match pint nowadays @exAtyeoMax

A few seasons back a group of us were going in there and were stopped as one of our group had the  City badge on thier coat, never been back since are they still as strict?

4 minutes ago, phantom said:

A few seasons back a group of us were going in there and were stopped as one of our group had the  City badge on thier coat, never been back since are they still as strict?

would be ok if the bar staff were so slow/shit

My cousin emailed recently, and the reply was that they are looking to send out new cards by middle of July.

Quote - 

Thanks for your email, everyone will receive new season cards this summer. We are aiming to get season cards in the post around mid-July and would hope they will arrive in the post about two weeks ahead of the new season starting. Regards  Gareth Torpy

17 minutes ago, phantom said:

I got kicked out for being hungover once. Never been back. 

18 minutes ago, Whites said:

My cousin emailed recently, and the reply was that they are looking to send out new cards by middle of July.

Quote - 

Thanks for your email, everyone will receive new season cards this summer. We are aiming to get season cards in the post around mid-July and would hope they will arrive in the post about two weeks ahead of the new season starting. Regards  Gareth Torpy

Why doesn't that fill me with confidence?

30 minutes ago, phantom said:

I don't go in very often, and only to meet @CyderInACan once or twice a season. I did go in before the Manchester games and it was fine but I don't tend to wear footie shirts. It always seems busy and they do nice pizzas

36 minutes ago, phantom said:

It’s fine mate. Usually a smattering of away fans too, colours not a problem. Pretty sensible crowd usually. Beer is quite pricey though compare to AG. 

17 minutes ago, MC26 said:

I got kicked out for being hungover once. Never been back. 

Where did you get drunk?! 

13 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

I was just expecting this years season tickets to be loaded onto last yeats cards. Nobody at BCFC seems to have confirmed whether this is the case.  My account shoes 3 season cards purchased amd that is all i have.

typical woman more shoes than she can wear :whistle:

27 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

I was just expecting this years season tickets to be loaded onto last yeats cards. Nobody at BCFC seems to have confirmed whether this is the case.  My account shoes 3 season cards purchased amd that is all i have.

This won’t be the case as :-

1. Many cards state “plus” on them and that does not exist

2. I suspect (but not sure) the current cards are missing the in-built tech to cope with the loyalty scheme changes

Archived