IGNORED

Season Cards

MelksRed

• Admin
2 hours ago, richwwtk said:

Is it me or does this conversation happen every year?

Loads of people complaining that 1 week before the season starts is too late, and then everything turns out fine.

As long as I have it by the day before the Forest game I will sleep easy

1 hour ago, phantom said:

As long as I have it by the day before the Forest game I will sleep easy

But will you sleep easily two days before the Forest game if nothing has arrived?

4 hours ago, richwwtk said:

Is it me or does this conversation happen every year?

Loads of people complaining that 1 week before the season starts is too late, and then everything turns out fine.

it's happened every season for the last 15 years 95% will be delivered on time some will get hand delivered the day before and a handful will collect from AG itself 

6 hours ago, glynriley said:

1 week before the season starts. What could possibly go wrong...?

6 hours ago, pillred said:

that's cutting it a bit fine.

That's what I said - also means can't get the discount on football shirt until then. 

On 17/07/2018 at 09:26, Pezo said:

I got told yesterday that they send them out on the 27th. 

Just checked with the club this morning. They are at the printers now and you should receive your season ticket within the next 10. If not received you should go to the match day ticket office with proof of ID (a bank card will do but I would suggest your receipt for your season card would also be helpful) and they will print off a match day ticket to get you in. 

8 hours ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

Just checked with the club this morning. They are at the printers now and you should receive your season ticket within the next 10. If not received you should go to the match day ticket office with proof of ID (a bank card will do but I would suggest your receipt for your season card would also be helpful) and they will print off a match day ticket to get you in. 

Would these tickets show the holder as a season card holder? So you can get the discounts on beer. Just wondering.

19 minutes ago, Laner said:

Would these tickets show the holder as a season card holder? So you can get the discounts on beer. Just wondering.

I honestly don’t know, it’s not something I asked or even considered. My concern was receiving my season card as I need to be elsewhere during the week commencing 30 July. 

When we renewed our season tickets we were told new ones were being sent out. We are now only 11 days from first home game and we have not yet received our tickets and I have not heard of anyone else receiving there’s. Has anyone had there’s turn up yet and if not does anyone know when they’re being sent out?

We get this every year to be fair. The club are always quite last minute sending out ST’s. I would only worry if there are pages and pages of people on here saying they have theirs and you haven’t. No one has said they have had theirs yet so panic not.

16 minutes ago, RedM said:

We get this every year to be fair. The club are always quite last minute sending out ST’s. I would only worry if there are pages and pages of people on here saying they have theirs and you haven’t. No one has said they have had theirs yet so panic not.

I’ve not had mine yet 

Archived