IGNORED

Season Cards

MelksRed

5 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Don’t laugh @Ashtonboy

I had a 5 game ban from CATS in 80s 

:comando:

The prosecutor and tribunal was Beryl ‘Angel’ Fudge ? (Bless her)

:laughcont:

Was going to be ‘rest of season’ , but a lot of grovelling and a box of Dairy Milk saw it reduced on appeal :thumbsup:

Was it for getting into arguments with fellow travellers? ?

5 minutes ago, Leveller said:

Was it for getting into arguments with fellow travellers? ?

No it wasn’t actually

?

:laughcont:

Several misdemeanours including IIRC running in the pitch at Springfield Park on a wet Tuesday night when we scored  :dunno: (Those were the  days)

and another was a ‘encounter’  with some Cardiff Fans (Although Beryl counted this as a ‘minor misdemeanour’ as it was Cardiff and their stone throwers :thumbsup:)

Nothing to get too excited about , more a totting up procedure 

Beryl ran CATS like a well oiled machine - Fantastic woman

On 29/07/2018 at 06:38, Red Right Hand said:

I`m pretty lucky TBH (hopefully it will be the same this season) - the bloke to my left has seats for his two sons as well but they rarely come and the one to my right is a chap who never comes to night games so I quite often have empty seats either side of me.

It really does make a difference as the weather gets colder and people bulk up though doesn`t it?

Must be time to try a stronger deodorant!

Quick enough to want my bloody money but can’t get the cards out ! On hols now. Was going to go back but . Could probably still get in ? But won’t bother now. I would have thought the huge increase in ticket prices could have meant that they could of used a first class stamp !

Mine has turned up this morning, surname begin S so looks like they should all be out before the weekend

One thing I have noticed is my ticket in the singing section is now shown as unreserved so guess that will stop them selling extra seats in there if we are lucky enough to get a big cup game this year, perhaps no bad thing after the hassle last season 

Archived