IGNORED

Season Cards

MelksRed

5 minutes ago, Jacs said:

For anyone who's interested ... Ive just spoken to the club and have been told the season cards are being sent out by a 3rd party any day now and that they  'should be with us by the middle of next week at the latest' 

Nothing like cutting it fine ...... 

they got sent out yesterday according to a tweet from the club yesterday

5 hours ago, Jacs said:

For anyone who's interested ... Ive just spoken to the club and have been told the season cards are being sent out by a 3rd party any day now and that they  'should be with us by the middle of next week at the latest' 

Nothing like cutting it fine ...... 

I don't understand why people are obsessed with contacting the club.. 

We've been told ENOUGH times what is happening 

It was always going to be a third party sorting it, does anyone seriously understand how long it takes to print and despatch over 15,000 season cards 

4 minutes ago, Alan Dicks' Barmy Army said:

I don't understand why people are obsessed with contacting the club.. 

We've been told ENOUGH times what is happening 

It was always going to be a third party sorting it, does anyone seriously understand how long it takes to print and despatch over 15,000 season cards 

Yes far longer than it takes the club to take the money from my account.

4 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Rung the Club who explained to me that the third party to deliver them is no other than 

Andy Llewellyn

And fear not if you’re due to go on holiday

Hes said that he’ll leave your season card where your TV used to be

Well that wins today for me 

On ‎25‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 06:02, richwwtk said:

This is a regular occurrence with me, got to the point where I don't look at the names on the tickets, I just hand my son one of the tickets, we both go in, and then they go back in my wallet.

I often use his while he uses mine, never been stopped yet.

doesn't it light up with a different colour green for adult purple for kids ,a steward is always watching at the turnstile sure they would notice if my light was purple attempting to go through.

• Admin
Just now, pillred said:

doesn't it light up with a different colour green for adult purple for kids ,a steward is always watching at the turnstile sure they would notice if my light was purple attempting to go through.

That is correct, "concessions" have a different colour light

2 hours ago, pillred said:

They do, meaning that the ticket I actually swipe in with sometimes lights up purple/blue if I happen to be using my sons ticket while he has mine - but I've still never been stopped.

Mine arrived this morning and, as usual, I had a very childish sense of joy. This is probably because I’ve got such little faith in City’s ticketing system. This season when I renewed I also changed seats which was as an amazingly complex telephone process. So a card, showing the correct seat, arriving a week before the season was like Christmas Day for a five year old. 

4 hours ago, pillred said:

It does, but stewards have never noticed when we go through using the wrong cards.

• Admin
1 hour ago, pongo88 said:

Mine arrived this morning and, as usual, I had a very childish sense of joy. This is probably because I’ve got such little faith in City’s ticketing system. This season when I renewed I also changed seats which was as an amazingly complex telephone process. So a card, showing the correct seat, arriving a week before the season was like Christmas Day for a five year old. 

All you need is it to work at the turnstile @pongo88

Member living in Manchester, got father in laws season card delivered to us today and he lives in Bristol. Not quite sure how they managed that (must be for we are linked I’m guessing on the city members/season card section) but will be sending it down to him recorded delivery to make sure has before season starts . Can’t hand deliver away first game of season

Just keep an eye on where your season cards are going etc. especially if third party dealing with it.

• Admin
19 minutes ago, wayne allisons tongues said:

Member living in Manchester, got father in laws season card delivered to us today and he lives in Bristol. Not quite sure how they managed that (must be for we are linked I’m guessing on the city members/season card section) but will be sending it down to him recorded delivery to make sure has before season starts . Can’t hand deliver away first game of season

Just keep an eye on where your season cards are going etc. especially if third party dealing with it.

Could be interesting there are 12 people assigned to my account

38 minutes ago, wayne allisons tongues said:

2 years ago a mate ended up paying for an extra 2 of us on his DD. Sadly it didn’t last and they changed it. Also sold another mates season ticket seat as an advance sale, never be surprised.

Archived