IGNORED

Taylor Moore injury

EmersonsRed

Was some tweet and posts saying he was seen with a large boot on. Shame for him. Seemed like he was poised to get some minutes for us at CB. In that LJ mic’d up Taylor talked about playing centrally and why he felt so confident. Needs to extend his contract because feel there is a real player in there. 

3 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

LJ spoke about FF (anything up to 12 weeks out) Hegeler, Moore and Adelakum but I see no mention at all about Watkins who wasn't even on the bench last night.

Does he mention CO'D? He wasn't mentioned in the accompanying article.

49 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Does he mention CO'D? He wasn't mentioned in the accompanying article.

48 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

He did mention in his interview that we have him to come back into the side, but he didn't list him under the names of injured. Perhaps personal reasons?

3 hours ago, BCFCGav said:

Bloody hell. So Fielding, Moore, Bryan, Hakeeb, Watkins, COD all injured to some extent with a week to go. Especially disappointed about COD. Hope he can play Forest.

Saw Callum in Asda last night after the friendly. He said he has a groin issue and hopefully back for forest game.

What a shit way to start the season, I thought we got all our bad luck concerning injuries , out of the way last year. 

Fielding, Moore, Bryan, Hakeeb, Watkins, COD and what about Kelly and Bailey Wright? Add the  new keeper , bloody hell someone in the Lansdown family must have ran over a black cat 

13 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

What a shit way to start the season, I thought we got all our bad luck concerning injuries , out of the way last year. 

Fielding, Moore, Bryan, Hakeeb, Watkins, COD and what about Kelly and Bailey Wright? Add the  new keeper , bloody hell someone in the Lansdown family must have ran over a black cat 

Can't believe that...........

..unless it appears on the OS!

25 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

Perhaps SL should let some pikeys set up camp at Ashton Vale to bring us some good luck.

22 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Perhaps SL should let some pikeys set up camp at Ashton Vale to bring us some good luck.

Was it Barry Fry that pissed in each corner of the ground when he was at Brum to try and break a gypsies curse? Worth a try .... 

Archived