IGNORED

3 to go down.

Ashtonwurzel

The teams coming up have really struggled to sign quality. Hard to look past them.

Ipswich changing identity and only signing from lower leagues is a serious gamble. 

Bolton were lucky last season and will be tough again. 

QPR struggling to get people in and weren’t very good last season. 

Reading haven’t added much but think they’d be safe compared to the others mentioned but think these are the worst on paper in the division. 

Brentford I can see why originally listed but have enough there. May take an initial step back this season before pushing top 6 again though. 

Far too early to say in my opinion.  There are too many unknowns.  By the end of the transfer window will have a better idea on who is staying and who is leaving.  By the end of ten games will have a better idea on how teams are gelling. Also depends on how quickly and decisively the owners react to poor form over first ten games. 

I am far more interested in how we will be faring after ten games than other teams.

I think Blackburn and Wigan will be ok, as they will have momentum after promotion; and haven't lost any of their key players.

QPR will struggle alongside Reading. My three are Bolton, Rotherham and QPR.

This will be a real two tier championship this season, with mini leagues on the go. At least 10 teams far far ahead of the bottom ten. Should make for an interesting time.

Rotherham are already preparing for life back in League 1 , pretty much nailed on I would have thought.

Bolton management doing there best to screw over their players and manager , not the start of a promotion campaign now is it ?

The third is a little harder, perhaps Ipswich , selling their Crown Jewels , new manager ... could  be the shock third . 

Archived